LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Parents of The Century

Nice story, I could have done without the music trying to make it more emotional, it didn't need it... Normally when I hear one of those stereotypical pieces of usic over a story like this I stop listening but I kept going this time because this is a story close to my heart.

The problem with too many parents is that they think they are always doing the right thing- and if they were doing for themselves they would probably be right! But parenting is doing for someone else who may not be a bit like you- especially if they are TG. When I was a teen in pre-internet days, the only info I could find at my local library was a medical book from the late 30's which said crossderessers were latent unfulfilled homosexuals- and I knew I was not! Things are much better now, but only for those whose parents (and themselves) take advantage of the internet and all the info found here. There will still be many who won't and more's the shame. There will still be some who are screwed up in their own thinking and thus cannot be good parents save by luck. Anf there will be some who understand what's going on and know that their kids are not them and that they have but one chance to get it right for their kids sake. Kudos to those :groupwave:

• Like 1