LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New trans babygirl on the site

Thank you emily. I hope to make lots of friends. Hehe I would gladly share and play with you.

I hid my self away for a very, very long time. Little me is very undeveloped and the woman me is doing everything she can to break out and be her self. I like you sometimes wish I could have started sooner in life.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello;

My name is Mellissa, and essentially I'm in the same boat. I've been aware of my AB/DL side and the community since I was a teenager. I've been active to varying degrees, at least online, but very few interactions in real life. About 3 years ago, I decided it was time to try and make sense of all these crazy feelings of feeling like I should be a woman that I'd been feeling, well since I could ever remember. I've made awesome progress, found an AMAZING therapist, and I am on track to start HRT, hopefully by the end of this year.

I've been very focused on my trans* issues, and as a result, my AB/DL side got pushed to the back burner somewhat. But now that I'm much more comfortable with my trans* identity, I'm wanting to merge the two aspects of my life. Ya know, the whole, "just be yourself" thing.

I'm REALLY hoping to make some like minded friends online. Which is why i'm writing this post.

Also

My ageplay fantasy is being a two and a half year old girl who is being potty trained, but not doing so well at it :P

Anyway, hope all is well, and I look forward to good times ahead!