LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breastfeeding The Adult Baby

I’ve been curious about the adult baby community since I seen some television shows about it. Although I stopped breastfeeding my "real" baby over a year ago I’m still producing a small amount of milk. I miss breastfeeding and I’ve also been short on money so I thought I might be able to kill two birds with one stone. I prefer women which is why I’m posting here. Is anyone interested near Ohio?

Technically if you except money for it is prostitution, but I say go-ahead!

Technically it isn't prostitution as it isn't sexual in nature per the post. At no time did she mention that. The definition states:

• Like 1

Well... She says she prefers women and so asks them to contact her, in this forum... She may not say its anything sexual, and in fact may dent it, BUT if this was purely financial and business related and not sexual at all, why prefer one gender of client over the other?

• Like 1

Being more comfortable with one gender over another doesn't automatically make something sexual in nature. A lot of people feel more comfortable getting a massage from one gender or the other and that isn't sexual. If clients can feel more comfortable with a specific gender service provider why can't a service provider have the same preference? Just a thought.

Well... She says she prefers women and so asks them to contact her, in this forum... She may not say its anything sexual, and in fact may dent it, BUT if this was purely financial and business related and not sexual at all, why prefer one gender of client over the other?

Smartie Pants!

Being more comfortable with one gender over another doesn't automatically make something sexual in nature. A lot of people feel more comfortable getting a massage from one gender or the other and that isn't sexual. If clients can feel more comfortable with a specific gender service provider why can't a service provider have the same preference? Just a thought.

I dunno. I disagree. There a lot of adult nursing relationship who love it not for the sexual aspect or the ab/dl aspect but for the bonding aspect.

I liken it to something in between cuddling and kissing. Kissing isn't inherently sexual- often times a form of close bonding. I see this as a form of extremely close bonding between two people. The OP may feel there may be less of a chance of things getting weird or sexual or weird if they do get sexual if they choose a female- "hey I have the ability to lactate too"

In the end I think we as community over analyze motives. Things can be sensual without being sexual. Erotic without being sensual. Sensual while just bringing two people close- without throwing the mind into the gutter. Each person has a lifetime of experience that motivates them and impacts how they will react to any particular stimulus.

I was going to post a big long response but I won't bother since it doesn't seem people are able to get what I'm trying to say... The key here is context... Posting something that many would consider sexual in the LGBT forum and saying she would prefer women respond all sounds very fishy. Had it been posted in a different part of the forum it wouldn't have the connotations or context that it does have in this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a lactating female in the uk and I'm really interested in establishing adult breast feeding relationships. At the moment i use a pump to keep the white stuff flowing. I think this could be sexual but also an emotional, intense experience.

I travel a lot for work. Every time I travel to a particular city, I make a point of meeting up with a wonderful lady that enjoys adult breastfeeding as much as I do. She only has a little bit of milk at this time. But even though I don't get to drink a lot of milk, it is a wonderfully rewarding experience. I typically nurse for three quarters of an hour, fully immersed in her motherly love, smelling her, sensing her skin, feeling her fingers gently stroke my hair, hearing her breathing and her encouragements... I lack the words to describe the experience. It's a trip to a very very special place that makes me feel safe, fulfilled, and offers a type of deep connection with her that's unlike anything else.

• Like 1