LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A "Normal" Babysitting Job

"Of course" Cassie replied before placing in a few more packs then what was on the list.She used some of the money she was paid for a few packs for herself. The smell didn't reach Cassie just yet as she continued shopping.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassie laughed slightly before saying "If you say so sweetie" Cassie rolled him to the checkout window and paid out. She even got him a small amount of candy for the ride home.

Before heading home Cassie made a detour to the restrooms. She already knew he was messy and didn't have to bother checking. Cassie lowered the setting on the stroller forcing Chris to lay back. "Time for a fresh diaper for you mister"

"I knew baby" Cassie replied cooing. She placed a pacifier in his mouth and went to work. As she did this Cassie felt a sudden pressure in her gut, but didn't want to deal with a second messy

Cassie set Chris down on the ground and held his hand. "Okay sweetie if you're going to stay out of your stroller, I need you to hold my hand till we're home."

Cassie let go and said "Go off and play then, but come see me for a bottle in a few minutes" Cassie took the moment sat on her wet bottom as Chris went to play.

"Careful sweetie" Cassie short torward Chris. "Use both hands honey" She continued as pushed out a silent fart. Her needs were building, but she didn't want to ruin Chris' good time.

"I know love, but it's getting dark out" She said as she picked up her charge. While doing so she ended up messing herself slightly. "We'll play some more at home, okay" She said blushing at her own actions.