LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

teh feeling when being changed and in diapers

herb330

All the psychologists in the world cannot tell you one thing about yourself that you do not already know

i remember twice being changed. There was no feeling of anything special, and I was AT LEAST 2-1/2

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Subconsciously, we somehow remember how nice diaper changes were and the security we felt during that time of our lives. As adults, we simply found a way to relive those feelings. Not everyone relies on the same experiences; some people use food to obtain the same level of comfort while others listen to music from their "glory days" as a child. And of course most of us rewrite the script with only positive vibes.

You know, for babies and toddlers, it's routine; just part of the daily process. Just once, I'd love to feel like that again, not feeling "special", just a mundane sort of feeling, a sense of normalcy for myself as a "baby" and the person taking care of me. No pretense that it's ageplay, no obvious sense that it's an act and I'm really 23 wearing diapers and feeding from a bottle, but that feeling that, "this is how it's supposed to be, this is normal". Obviously, that'll never happen, but in my "dream" situation, that would be the ultimate.

• 8 months later...

When I was being changed by my ex-girlfriend/Mommy I loved the feeling of her gently cleaning my bottom and between my legs and especially when she would put the baby powder on me.