LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just putting this one out there?

Heres the dillemma! if you were offered one day by a magical being that you could have a life without having to worry about money, housing or illness, and that if you chose this life you would be urinary incontinent for the rest of your life without any chance of the deal, or the incontinence being reversed. Would you taker it ? Think about it, 24/7 diapers 365 days a year for the rest of your life !!!

I already am incontinent and diapered 24/7. Though I did have to make some adjustment for the money problem and always making sure I have enough stocked up, I can at least say they have not interfered with my every day life very much at all.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hiya Jilly poo, i can tell you from experience summer isn't too bad when you wear all of the time you just accept it as part of yourself and just get on with it, well I do anyway. I can honestly say that the miriad of replies has quite taken me by supprise as i was expecting a lot more people to say "no way" but i was suprised.

Heres the dillemma! if you were offered one day by a magical being that you could have a life without having to worry about money, housing or illness, and that if you chose this life you would be urinary incontinent for the rest of your life without any chance of the deal, or the incontinence being reversed. Would you taker it ? Think about it, 24/7 diapers 365 days a year for the rest of your life !!!

• 3 months later...

I'd be in, A Castle/Keep would be nice, modern of course, I mean.. internet and all.. need electricity! Oh and a Moat with something that eats trespassers (Guests excluded), always wanted a moat.