• GoodNites / UnderJams
    • Adult pull-ups
    • Cloth Diapers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Boxers
    • Plastic / Vinyl Pants
    • Diaper Cover

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

87 posts in this topic

Ever since a diaper broke and the padding fell out at work, I usually wear underwear...

It didn't happen to be a Unique Wellness?  I have had them split right up the back. 

On an "Average Day" I don't get to wear diapers at all and am stuck having to wear big girl panties but I would rather vote on what I wear on my "AVERAGE Diaper Day"  on those rare and far to infrequent days, I like to wear an adult disposable diaper with a pair of control top pants over them (for snug-ness and it keeps the tapes from popping), a pair of plastic pants and sometimes a pair of cloth training panties for added bulk and the waddle effect. 

Normally abenas and probably plastic pants over them just to keep them from sagging or leaking if i'm sick or something. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get some baby diapers as stuffers lately.. Or look into the more ab themed diaper brands. i normally just use medical supply stores because of $$$ though. luckily my parents still help chip in since I've seen the urologist and tried tests and pills and stuff way too many times. they're the best about it

If I working I will wear a catheter and leg bag as i hate changing in public toilets. Most days though I will wear euron extra plus or super plus with a abena onsie to keep them from sagging. If the weather is hot I keep a stash of either attends activ or tena flex diapers as they a cooler.

It's big girl pants for me, though I have considered trying pullups for just a little more babyish feeling.

On any given day, I wear boxers. That is at least until I get home and can wear my Bambinos. Those are so much more comfortable.

I voted adult pullups because it is the closest option. I wear Male guards. It is a diaper core that tapes in place on tight underwear. It converts underwear into pullups so...

Boxer briefs. I've been wearing A+ 4s every day when time allows since I've joined this forum.

I enjoy wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants always at home and definately at nightime. Disposables are only for convenience at the malls ...!

Boxer briefs. When I have time I usually max out a super absorbant diaper. Just got my 3 large 24/7s and 24 pack of Inspire. Inspire is supposed to be a beast. The manufacturer claims 5 liters

Honestly? An Adult Diaper currently disposeables (Tranquility ATN or Rearz), Plastic Pants, and a Boxer Brief to prevent any sagging.

Adult size med diapers