• GoodNites / UnderJams
    • Adult pull-ups
    • Cloth Diapers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Boxers
    • Plastic / Vinyl Pants
    • Diaper Cover

Boxer briefs. My diaper wearing ebbs and flows; right now it's flowing heavily (as it were), but then I'll go months without wearing.

Same here, except my wearing is more ebb right now.

At first I thought this poll would cover a range of clothing and not just the obvious undergarments we all enjoy. :)

The majority of my days and nights are spent wearing Tranquility brand diapers with my assortment of baby sleepers

or onesies. Whenever my diaper rash gets to be a bit extreme or if the weather is too warm I switch over to panties

and shorts or the applicable night gown.

What I wear every night abena m4 to bed .during the work day/week a tranquility pullup or abena pullup if at the end of the day my pullup is wet I will reach in my diaper bag pull out a diaper to change either at the nearest gas station or a portable potty . I am usually padded at home wearing a either a m4 or any thick diaper. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I wear Purity cloth diapers and plastic baby panties 24/7. I have worn cloth diapers and plastic all of my life. I have never had any sensation of needing to pee and when I feel it has started can not stop it. When traveling I usually wear Abri-Form X Plus originals. At night I pin a cloth diaper on and seal up in plastic baby panties as all types of disposables leak at night for me.

On an average day I wear briefs. This can and does change from time to time though. Even if I'm wearing a diaper I'll normally have briefs over it. Under different circumstances I've worn GoodNites and UnderJams on an average day, and for awhile I was even wearing baby diapers on an average day. It really fluctuates depending on what I'm in the mood for and what I have around. If I know I'm going to be working on something for a stretch of time where it makes sense to wear GoodNites on a regular basis, I'll wear them in addition to my briefs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Baby Diapers <---useless to me...i wet way too much

Adult pull-ups <---most of them are just....bad.

Cloth Diapers <--- i hate the feeling of wearing what feels like a wet towel :(

Panties <--- im not into the sissy thing..also they're just not very supportive and too flimsy.

Plastic / Vinyl Pants <--- maybe i haven't found the right ones, but all the ones i've tried are uncomfortable

Diaper Cover <--- just never really looked into it i guess.

I wear 24/7 and I keep a variety of different diapers on hand, but I always wear the same thing to work. I wear Tranquility ATN to work with a Tranquility booster. The ATN is my normal "go-to" diaper for during the day and then at night I usually wear the Tranquility Smartcore diaper with an Abri-Let booster. I like wearing the Smartcore at night since it is cloth-backed and it gives my skin a chance to breath and it makes it a little easier to sleep since they're not as hot. I wouldn't trust them wearing them to work, which is why I reserve them for bedtime use.