LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comic and comic books

I have a large collection with the following making the bulk of my collection:

1. X-Men (various series)
  2. Green Lantern (Emerald Dawn, Emerald Dawn II, Annual Tales 2 & 3)

Others also consist of Fantastic 4, Spider-Man, Thundercats & Justice League.

I collect Batman comics! I'm trying to get my hands on some of the issues of Batman Adventures from the 90s. I'd love to own any of those!

• 5 years later...

I do read the Beano although The Dandy, Tiger, Roy of the Rovers and Warlord were my thing  and I still get the summer special and annual with the Dandy since it finished its weekly print roon eight years ago. I loved Winker Watson so much he's my avatar!

I do buy the Roy of the Rover rebooted graphic novels Rebellion the publishers put out.

• 1 year later...

I still read comic books and have quite a good collection. The first comics I actually read were ultimate Spider-Man. I grew up with that series. Brian Michael Bendis is is still my favorite author To this Day. My favorite comic book artist is Mark Bagley. I read digital comics now. I get them through comexology, which is amazing! And they always have stuff on sale which I like.?❤️☺️?? I can't recommend them enough!???

Yeah, I still read comic books.  I have a super huge collection of Archie comics, not the comic magazine type but the books that are reader's Digest size.  I also have many Dennis the Menace books, Richie Rich, Beetle Bailey and Hi and Lois.  The Harvey Comics like Richie Rich have the Hot Stuff comics, the little red devil who wore just a diaper.  The ones I liked but haven't been published in years are Sugar and Spike with the boy and girl babies always getting into trouble. https://www.google.com/search? source=univ&tbm=isch&q=sugar+and+spike+pictures&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjA7ozdwaPxAhUB2J4KHZNzCwUQjJkEegQIBxAC&biw=1745&bih=881  I always liked them eve though I am DL and not AB.  You may have to cut and paste the link in your browser.

• 2 years later...

I used to read the Beano & Dandy when I was a bit younger! Had a nice collection. Same with Simpsons comics, I was obsessed lol

I miss them, actually. But unfortunately life happened and I lost them to time. 😔

I have waaaay too many comic books lying around.  I've tried digital comic books on my tablet, but I find that I really want the feeling of actual paper, and the turning of real, physical pages.  As to what I read, there's everything from weird indie comics to mainstream superhero stuff.

I was in France recently and decided to improve my spoken French. I was told one of the best ways was to read Tintin or Asterix books in their original French. I bought a few and love them, and my French is certainly a lot better

5 minutes ago, Greybird said:

I was in France recently and decided to improve my spoken French. I was told one of the best ways was to read Tintin or Asterix books in their original French. I bought a few and love them, and my French is certainly a lot better

I've got all the Asterix books in French and every now & then I read them all again.  I just love them.  They're really a lot funnier in French, as there's a lot of visual puns that don't translate.  They work for both my little and adult sides at the same time.  The better your French, the more you can get out of them.  Back in the day when I started collecting them, if you bought a French language Asterix book in the UK there was usually a crib sheet in English explaining what was going on when it wasn't obvious.  They were really useful.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't even know Asterix was French. I thought that Dutch was its original language. Now, for most cartoons, I prefer them to watch in english (except anime) but for whatever reason, I just can't stand english or other dubbed languages when it comes to this cartoon. 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I start? Been reading British comics since I was very you. Beano, and Dandy. As an adult I also read Viz.

I've also been collecting American comics since the late 80's. Marvel and Dc, but with a taste for obscurer characters.

Right now, I manly buy a handful of mini series. Because I don't have lots of money, and it keeps things fresg...

• 1 month later...

I read comics,

My favourite series is the classic bongo print simpsons comics. I've been collecting them since I was a child

Recently I've been getting into star wars comics. I bought one on a whim and now I'm kinda addicted.

• 2 months later...

I have hundreds of DC silver comics on my hard drive that I purchased several years ago from a pair of guys in the UK who would scan and sell them on the internet.  Copyrights were expired, so no problems there.  Still occasionally read them for nostalgic memories.  Wish I could find them again.