LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hired my first babysitter

So, I went and did it.. I went on craigs list, posted an ad for adult-baby sitter in domestic

gigs and am getting a huge reply! So far 6 women want the position and understand it

fully. I've taken a shine to one girl in particular and we just talked on the phone a bit ago.

she doesn't seem too outrageously priced ($50 for the first hour and $30 for each hour

past that). We agreed on no #2's and no public displays of a babyish nature while under

her care.

• Like 1

thanks wet toddler! that helps a lot. I also emailed her some guidelines as far as what I want and don't want.

I gave her some room to adjust her care of me (her limits and expectations).

So she just called me in response to the email I sent her explaining my boundaries/ limits and she agreed

with all of them (whew!). we even agreed that bath time would be weird for both of us for the time being..

perhaps once we get to know each other. I hope she'll take pictures so I can post them!

I get what you're saying and I've met her once before (not in this situation though) but we are meeting up for a meal

and talk beforehand. thanks for caring enough to say something though!

So, I went and did it.. I went on craigs list, posted an ad for adult-baby sitter in domestic

gigs and am getting a huge reply! So far 6 women want the position and understand it

fully. I've taken a shine to one girl in particular and we just talked on the phone a bit ago.

she doesn't seem too outrageously priced ($50 for the first hour and $30 for each hour

past that). We agreed on no #2's and no public displays of a babyish nature while under

her care.

• Like 1

All of my responses were positive and upbeat, though most of them priced themselves out of a job.

one of the responses wanted $100/ hour, she said she did this all the time in las vegas before she

moved back to Wisconsin (where I live). If I were going to her fully functioning adult baby nursery

then maybe that wouldn't be ridiculous. another wanted $20/ hour but her boyfriend had to be here,

that made me uncomfortable. the one that I talked about in this thread backed out at the last minute.

she became nervous about it I guess.

Well much luck to you. I will tell you it can be a bit awkward for both I guess. I just kind of introduced them to it slowly. On the first meeting I had here meet me in a pub, and we sat at the end and just talked about things in our lives and such getting to know each other just as you would in any other circumstances. Just skimming the edge of what might be happening and thoughts on such. The second meeting I would show them various web sites with clothes and diapers and the like. Like showing them Bambino's site and some clothing sites, even Ebay. The third meeting I would introduce some baby talk and actions, but not to overboard and noticeable to others around us. All three meetings in a public place, but on the third meeting I would ask if they wanted to see some of my stuff. I would then if agreed on take them to my home and show them various diapers and my cute collection of plastic pants, show them some onsies, and shortalls and what not. You can usually tell at that point if they can follow through and might be a good candidate for a sitter or even a mommy. I will tell you two of the ones I interviewed, actually asked to see me on the end of the third meeting in a diaper and a onsie. One actually fed me a bottle and rocked me in her lap.

• Like 1

I truly get the nay sayers and the uber cautious.. I really do! But at the same time, nothing ventured nothing gained. I am

being cautious and have taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and have implemented many of them.

hey Boo Boo, I nearly copied what you wrote here in an update on the CL ad and it was quickly flagged for removal.

I guess I will have to try again and re word it.

aww i don't know why it would be flagged for removal :-( the only questionable word is "sex", and it's used in the middle of "non-sexual" :-P

booboo: i'm in oklahoma city and am glad to hear there's an underground kink scene here somewhere :-) i'm boring and standard, except for my habit of wearing crinkly wet disposable underwear sometimes... so i figure your experiences would way overwhelm me, but i am glad you found something!

I was quite successful with people I met in Okla., if you ever get the chance, read my story on this site, Two Incredible Weeks in Oklahoma City, it is based on a true story and the people I mention in the story really do live in your fine state, Saundra from Tulsa and Andrea and friends from the Oklahoma City area, was two of the greatest weeks of my life as an adult baby.

I made a post similar to booboobritches and was able to post it in the Domestic Gigs section without it getting redflagged. So far I've gotten two email responses, with the second one being very promising; she wanted to know if it included putting me down for naps and stroking my hair while I put my head in her lap while we watch Disney movies. Not bad!

• Like 2

Absolutely nothing. I spent the entire afternoon emailing back and forth, offered to pay $20 an hour, and she outright refused because she'd be doing something to make someone happy. Pointed out my personal ad as well, and she wanted to get to know me, not just with all the AB stuff, which I gotta say, I'm stoked for, but my life as well. We're talking about doing it Monday morning from 9 to 2. :)

As everyone says, be very careful and a bit cautious. I know you're feeling like you're on cloud nine, but they could be thinking

"easy target". Please please please meet in a public place first okay? if in fact she wants to do this just to do something nice

for a nice person, you may have just met the future love of your life.. who knows!