LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Oh ok" Rachel says smiling a little

Rachel lays her head on Quinn chest and snuggles up to her still holding a corner of her blanket tight in her hand her thumb funny enough makes her way to her mouth as she fall asleep again

"Yeth fank oo" Rachel mumble then blushes bright red and removes her thumb and hides her blanket " I mean yes thank you Quinn I did sorry to of woke you last night " Rachel said shyly looking down

Rachel wiggle her nose and fake glare at Quinn " I know but I still feel bad anyone one else would of made fun of me or yell at me so thanks for not doing any " Rachel says truthfully and kisses Quinn cheek

Rachel wanted to ask what Quinn meant when she said she like her but Rachel got to scared to ask that so ask the first thing that came to mine "do you where the bathrooms are around here " Rachel ask shyly while blushing since she felt dumb now

"Really ?" Rachel looks at Quinn with big puppy dog eyes but also look really shy like a little girl in a way that how she always felt around Quinn a little girl who always acted big

" yeah I do that why I started to hang with Finn to get closer to you and to know you better " Rachel said truthfully but still look kinda shy as she look Quinn in the eye