LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper-Filling Apparatus

I had an idea recently and thought I'd share. So, I'm someone who like a good messy diaper. Real or not. When there are times I want to lounge around and sit in a messy diaper, but can't produce a bowel movement, I usually resort to a food-based alternative, like oatmeal. Once you get it in there, it actually works pretty well and feels just like you filled your diaper naturally. However, I've always found that the quality of my experience with that method depends alot on how effectively I get it in there. I used to just pour it down the hatch right out of a bowl, which works fairly well, but can leave your entire butt wet, and sometimes even leak out the top because it doesn't go down all the way. I've also tried pre-pouring it in the diaper before putting it on, but that didn't work too well.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I put oatmeal in my diapers, I just shimmy them halfway down my legs, hold them open and dump the bowl into the seat. Slowly pull the diaper back up, and bask in the amazing sensation of sitting down in a warm mess that oozes up front and back instantly. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

How about filling a water baloon with the oatmeal, dressing in the diaper then popping the baloon by sitting on it.

The more I read about using oatmeal to simulate a messy diaper the more I'm tempted to have a go, I bet it's great fun!