LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eating messy

bwakee

I was eating ice cream today and randomly thought it might be fun to "accidentally" let some drip down my chin. From there it just got worse until I was done and my mouth was all sticky. Have any of you had a messy meal? And if so, what are your favorite foods to be messy with?

I was eating ice cream today and randomly thought it might be fun to "accidentally" let some drip down my chin. From there it just got worse until I was done and my mouth was all sticky. Have any of you had a messy meal? And if so, what are your favorite foods to be messy with?

• 3 weeks later...

The quotes around "'accient'" bespeak contrivance which makes it phony because you know you are doing it on purpose so it is not a kid thing at that point. As we used to say "you are trying"

It's a different thing than say you forget you have chocolate in your hand and needless to say it melts all over you or as unco-ordinated for medical reasons as I am you just end up messy.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not into messy foods or eating and making a mess as it were, but I stop by Costco for a polish dog, soda and strawberry sundae and invariably I end up with Mustard or catchup (or both) and or ice cream drips on my shirt!!!!!!...and I can't figure out how!!!! :blush:

At least it was on my tee shirt that I wear under my uniform, but still, having it happen once is one thing, but almost EVERY TIME I got get a hot dog?? I must be doing something wrong.

or I'm a slob or just a sloppy eater, and I try not to be, but a hot dog with all the condiments is going to be a messy situation I guess.

Maybe I should just skip the condiment bar and eat the silly thing alone with the bun....*shrug*

Or eat something else all together :P

Have any of you had a messy meal? And if so, what are your favorite foods to be messy with?

This is my most favourite thing to do, especially when confined to my highchair.

Either being spoon fed by a care giver or self feeding.

• 3 weeks later...