LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing cloth diapers for the first time

I just got my first set of cloth diapers in the mail to today from Babykins. I got a pair for myself and a pair for my girlfriend. She and I both love them. They super soft and comfortable. We both opted for the Velcro kind, so we wouldn't have to worry about pins.

I just love softness, I'll let you guys know in the morning how they were to sleep in.

I hope you washed then first :o or you might be in for a surprise or 2

HINT: Always wash cloth diapers F*I*R*S*T before wearing for best performance :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, I actually didn't use them, just wore them. I will wash then first before I use them though.

Otherwise, they were really comfortable to sleep in, even with the plastic pants. I was worried they would be too warm but they weren't.

• 1 month later...

So what happened? Do you like them or is that heavy wet feeling to much for you. Us old timers only had cloth growing up, I guess that is why we love them.

I have mine on every morning and have been a cloth baby for years.

I just purchased a nice lot of 12 heavyweight flannel and once again..love them with leakmaster panties over them.

Leakmaster is a great waterproof pantie in the summer months.

That's great that you decided to give cloth a try. Babykins makes some nice 'n soft cloth diapers and training pants.I had some of them years back when they were under the "DPF" label and sold through that business. I was raised on Pampers as an 80's baby, but now I only wear gauze & twill weave cloth diapers when I'm at home. I think cloth is absolutely wonderful, very bulky & billowy, and the way that they feel when they're wet is always very sensual. I use disposables for travel, but it's always out of practicality and never seems to provide the satisfaction of cloth diapers and plastic pants. Your mileage may vary.