LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dream Girl Becomes Baby Girl (Ishigreensa and I)

BabyxSadie

I laugh as one of my friends pass me a beer.I drink it so quickly it was like it was never there. I look around at the park. Why in the world did we choose to have this party here? I stand up and pull up my red short shorts that go great with my blue V neck t shirt. I swear the shirt is longer than the shorts.I had my blonde hair tyed into a bun on the top of my head. I walked over to the chest where all the beer was and grabbed another one and began to drink it. The music was getting louder and I was getting drunker by the second.

Ralph, a lanky kid with light brown hair and not so big muscles had been out that evening, enjoying a walk through the park, when he came upon what looked like a wild party.

80put down the beer i grabbed and started to take my shirt off. It was really hot tonight almost 80. I threw the shirt into the bushes not far from you leaving me in nothing but my hot pink belly shirt that showed off my belly ring. One of my friends grabbed my wrest and we started to dance....and make out at the same time. The music started to get more fast pace and that made us stop making out but didnt stop us from grinding on each other.

I start to laugh "H-hey dont i know you from somewhere? Pshhh no they wont there gone for a year to see the world or something. And you sir should know im not a good girl." I rub my hands down your body before tripping on my own to feet.

I really gotta go can you hurry! I try to hold it but with the delay it becomes harder and harder a few minutes later i pee my self. "Oh crap! Any chance at your house there is anything i can change into? Ill make it worth your wild.

"Don't tell me you pissed your pants like a baby!" I say trying to sound annoyed even though inside I'm actually happy about it.