LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sadie learns a lesson (private with Baby Sadie and myself)

robehouse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James checked his watch and after five minutes stood up. Other than the linen closet there wasn't that many places to hide in the bathroom. He knew Sadie wasn't hiding under the bubbles in the tub so he walked over to the sink. He knelt down and opened the cabinet, spotting Sadie. He put his hands around her and pulled her out, tugging the towel away from her and tossing it aside. He carried Sadie over to the toilet and sat down again. James laid Sadie across his lap with her bottom facing up. He picked up the wooden spoon and gave her twenty of the hardest swats he could. Her bottom went from a light pink to a dark red in seconds. When he was done, he set the spoon down on her bottom. He looked over at Sadie's face.

James shook his head. Sadie was not making it easy. He tried to keep her from kicking and saw her hit her leg against the tub. He picked her up in his arms and carried her into the nursery before setting her down. He quickly shut and locked the door. James came over and examined Sadie's thigh and saw a purplish bruise. He leaned over and kissed Sadie's leg.

James swatted her bare bottom and pushed her back down on the changing table. He had had straps put on the table to use in just situation and used them to fasten around her wrists and chest, holding her down. He proceeded to diaper here, using baby powder on her as well. When he finished fastening the tapes of the diaper he removed the strap around her waist and then got some packaging tape. He wrapped it around the waistband of Sadie's diaper several times. There was no way Sadie was taking this diaper off by herself. He knew she would try to do it if he hadn't done something to stop her.

James smiles and ducks. He thinks she looks like a toddler throwing a fit. He moves over to the door. He unlocks it and quickly steps outside shutting and locking the door behind him. He goes to his office and sits down. He stares into the monitor showing Sadie in the nursery. He hopes she will calm down soon.

I get even more upset when you leave. I throw everything in the room sometimes leaving holes in the walls depending on what i throw. I've tipped over the crib and might have broken it.All the diapers and clothes are thrown all over the room.

I sigh i walk over to the crib and see that it is broken. When it tipped over one of the legs on the bottom snapped I grab a pillow and a blanket and fall asleep on the floor. After moving the stuff so I had a place to lay down

James went back to his office to check on Sadie before going to bed. he had special lights installed in the nursery that would let him see in the dark with the camera, but Sadie wouldn't see them. He saw her curled up on the floor with her blanket and pillow. he looked around the room and zoomed in the crib. He hoped he would be able to repair it. If not, he would have to order a new one and it might take weeks and he would have to find someplace for Sadie to sleep.

"First of all, Sadie, daddy doesn't have to do anything. Second, I believe I asked for an apology. You don't need to be let out to go potty, Sadie. What did daddy put on you before he left the room? Just wet or mess your diaper and go back to sleep. Daddy will change you in the morning."

"No Sadie. I only take big girls to the potty. You have not been acting like a big girl. You need to learn there are consequences for your actions. I don't even think your apology was real. You were just trying to get daddy to take you to the potty. Now stop crying. If you can't stop crying, put your thumb in your mouth so daddy doesn't have to listen to it. You better put your hands over your eyes because I am going to bring the lights up in the nursery and it might hurt your eyes."

"No potty Sadie. that's final. Uncross your legs so daddy can see your diaper. Since you don't want to suck your thumb, I will go get a bottle for you to drink since you haven't had a bedtime bottle yet. Since some naughty little girl broke her crib and daddy is too tired to try and fix it tonight, how would you like to sleep in daddy's bed with him?"