LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sadie learns a lesson (private with Baby Sadie and myself)

robehouse

James watched on camera and even zoomed in for a closeup as Sadie wet her training pants. He got a fresh bottle out of the refrigerator and came up to the nursery. He unlocked it and went inside. He came over to Sadie who was still crying. James picked Sadie up and rubbed the back of her training pants.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at you then i look at the bottle you are tryiing to get me to drink. I really dont want to drink it but if its the only way out of these wet close i guess i dont have a choise. I hold my nose and start drinking from the bottle as quick as i can trying to get it all in one breath

James took the bottle from Sadie and looked at it. He saw there was less than an ounce left. he set the bottle down on the table and sat Sadie up, leaning her forward. He patted and rubbed her back then stood up. He carried Sadie over to the crib and set her on the floor. He put her hand on one of the rails.

James saw her leave the room but didn't stop her. There was no way she was going to be able to escape the house and he had camera's everywhere so he could keep an eye on her. After cleaning up he left the room, leaving the door open. He found Sadie out in the hall looking around.

I look around upstairs and see nothing that interesting. I walk over to the stairs i grab the railing and start going down. About half way down i trip over my own two feet and fall all the way down. When i hit the bottom of the stairs i start screaming and crying loudly holding my head which was bleeding a little bit

James heard Sadie screaming and looked at the monitors. He saw her sitting on the floor at the bottom of the stairs holding her head. He put the stove on low and ran out to where Sadie was. he knelt down and looked at her head. He couldn't tell how badly she had been hurt. James picked Sadie up and carried her into the bathroom and set her down on the lid to the toilet. James got a washcloth and ran it under the faucet.

I scream in pain when you poor the medicine on the cuts. Not having any energy to fight i open my mouth and start drinking the kool aid. It tasted much better than the formula so i just kept drinking it with thinking

James smiles at Sadie. He reaches over and dabs his finger in the ketchup left on her plate and touches her nose with it. He finishes his meal and waits for Sadie to finish her pieces of steak.

"Glare all you want, Sadie. You are my baby and there is no way I am letting you take a shower. You can shout, scream, cry, beg and do whatever you want, but I am going to give you a bath. Do I make myself clear?"

"I know you don't like me. You made that apparent when you got Gabby to break up with me. I don't particularly like you either, but I will take care of you. You are dirty and need a bath so I am going to bathe you. You don't want the shirt off? fine."