LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sadie learns a lesson (private with Baby Sadie and myself)

robehouse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why do I have a hard time believing you Sadie. A girl who would lie about one thing will lie about many things. I can never tell when you are telling me the truth. Don't ever call me James again. I am your daddy. I want you to say it. say 'You are my daddy'. I don't want you to say you love me because I know that you don't and I don't want you to lie."

Come on James dont you think your taking this too far, I get what i did was wrong but i don't deserve this.I grab the bottle from your hand and start to drink it think that its milk. As soon as i taste it i realize it isn't milk and spit it out and start coughing What is that?

"I didn't deserve what you did either Sadie. You condemned me to a life without Gabby so it is only fair I get to spend it with someone and lucky for you, I chose you to be my baby girl. I could have just killed you and left you on the side of the road. Now you get a chance to live with me and learn how to be a good girl. Isn't that much better? and didn't I tell you to call me daddy?"

Your d-daddy okay please stop that hurts please. Do i have to drink that cant i just have milk or something. I throw the bottle across the room the cap to the bottle comes off and the formula inside spills all over the carpet i look at you Okay i didnt mean to do that

"I don't like hurting you Sadie, but I expect you to mind me. Yes, you do have to drink tha-" James started to say as the bottle flew across the room and spilled out on the carpet."

I like blue and yellow nooo i wanna walk put me down.' When you put me down in the high chair i look at you 'this is not what i meant James.' I stare at the bottle in disgusted i pinch my nose and start drinking the formula as fast as i can

Wait your just going to leave me in this playpen all day! What if i have to use the bathroom how is that going to work? NO get me out of here i dont want to be in the playpen" When you say i might receive a shock and sit down and look up as the electricity goes around the strap. "Wont that hurt if i touch it Jame-er i mean daddy?"

James shakes his head when he sees Sadie push the bottle out of the crib but decides to let it pass as he sees Sadie fall asleep. He goes to his office and looks at one of his computers while the one with the camera's monitors is off to the side. When Sadie wakes up he sees movement on the monitor and looks over. He frowns when Sadie climbs out of the crib and goes to the door, trying to get out.

I jump forgetting about the monitors. I look over at one of the camaras " I have to use the bathroom! Let me out!!" I scream at the camera. I feel kinda stupid it feels like im yelling at myself not you. I cross my legs to keep try peeing right then and there.

"You'll have to wait for awhile. I'm busy right now. Do what I told you and drink your bottle. If you are a big girl you can hold it until daddy comes to take you to the potty!" He growls over the speaker.

"You're going to have to learn that daddy is in charge. If you had drank the bottle when I first gave it to you it wouldn't be yucky now. I'm not coming in there until you finish the bottle and you better not just take the top off and dump it off. When I see you hold the empty bottle up to the camera I will come in and carry you to the potty, but not before. Is that understood?"

I crawl to wear the bottle had landed and pick it up. I see that there is dust and dirty all over the nipple. I shake my head and show you the dirt on the bottle "Please dont make me drink this its nasty and dirty please James. I promise ill anything else you put in front of me."