LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sadie learns a lesson (private with Baby Sadie and myself)

robehouse

James Caulfield stood in front of the mirror combing his hair. Tonight he was going to do something he never would have thought of doing just a year ago. He was going to abduct a girl and turn her into his little girl. The girls name was Sadie and she was best friends with the girl that James had been going out with and planning to marry.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well they weren't after the breakup of course. I was really upset. Then I figured to just let it go. It wasn't doing me any good being angry, so I decided to start attending some parties and see if I could find a new girlfriend. You wouldn't be available, would you?" James joked.

James watched as Sadie finished her drink and then started getting dizzy. He caught her before she fell down and picked her up in his arms. He leaned her head against his chest and then put the empty glasses on the bar. He turned Sadie so she could see everyone in the room.

before leaving the parking lot James got the clothes that Sadie had been wearing and threw them in a dumpster. She wouldn't be needing them in the foreseeable future. He got in the SUV and drove to his house in the country. He pulled in the garage and closed the door. James got out and got Sadie out of the car seat. He leaned her against him and rubbed her back. James carried Sadie into the house and upstairs. He passed by his own bedroom and entered the nursery he had set up for Sadie. He took her over to the crib and laid her down inside before pulling up the side. Before leaving the room he turned on the cameras that were aimed at the crib. He would be able to monitor her twenty four hours a day with all the cameras in the house.

The next morning i moan and rub my head. I had one really bad hangover that would not seem to go away. I looked around and saw i was in a crib.. a really big crib. What happened last night? I stand up in the crib and climb over the railing i land at the bottom. I run to the door and try to open it and find that its locked. I bang my hands on it.

Hello!? Is anyone there?" i scream as loud as i can just to make sure you can hear me not knowing how big this house was made it hard to know how loud i had to scream

James had been awake for over an hour already. He was down in the kitchen fixing breakfast for himself. he had his laptop opened on the counter nearby. He had seen Sadie wake up then climb out of her crib. He pressed a button on his laptop.

I jump and look around trying to figure out where the voice came up and more importantly who it belonged too. I look around the room and notice cameras all over the room. Who are you? I scream not moving an inch toward the crib

"I already told you who this is. It's daddy. That is all you need to know and all you will call me. Now stop being naughty and get back in your crib. Daddy will bring you some breakfast and then we will get you dressed for the day. I imagine my baby girl could use a diaper change by now."

James laughed as he saw Sadie jump and run over to the crib. If her diaper wasn't wet before he was positive it was now. When she couldn't climb up he saw her run into the closet and cover herself.

I freeze where i am in fear still not totally sure who you are. I push more stuff in front of me trying to make it look like it was there naturally but that is pretty hard when trying to stay low and move things

James unlocked the door to the nursery and stepped inside. He was disappointed not to see Sadie cowering in fear under her crib. He set the bottle and bowl down on the dresser and went over to the closet. He saw her ankle sticking out and knelt down. He tickled the ankle then tugged on it, pulling Sadie slowly out of the pile. When he finally saw her face he smiled.

"We were going to get married, Sadie. I had the ring and was going to propose. Then you had to tell Gabby a lie. You never saw me drunk and you never saw me kiss a girl did you? I know you didn't because it never happened. You deliberately lied to Gabby and she wouldn't have anything to do with me after that. Something happened in your upbringing to make you think it was okay to lie, so I have decided to take it upon myself to correct this and reraise you."

Do you want me to say sorry James cause i will. Ill tell Gabby it was a lie. Just please dont make me do this . I keep rolling around trying to get free but you are way stronger than me and hold me into place. Comon James please dnt do this