LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother takes charge of Emma (Private with BabyEmmaLynn

robehouse

I dont take orders from you. I never have and i never will. And what the hell do you mean you donated my stuff to goodwill! I need that shit you asshole.

I bring my leg back and kick you as hard as i can in your leg. I run out of the room and into the bathroom downstairs and lock the door hoping it will take you some time to find me so i can think of a way out of this.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard frowned and rubbed his leg where Emma had kicked him. He thought he had locked the door behind him. He sighed and limped out of Emma's room leaving the door open. He did not know for sure where Emma had gone, but he knew she was still in the house for two reasons. One, he had had his friend put new locks on both the front and back door which for now only he had a key to. second, she was wearing just a shirt and and plastic pants. He knew she was too proud to let anyone see her dressed like that.

I leaned against the wall in the bathroom i could smell the sausage and immediately got hungry . I could easily get him to do what i want all i have to do it threaten to call mom and dad and hell be the one begging.I walk out of the bathroom and straight into the kitchen.

Okay this is what is going to happen you are going to go down to good will and get my stuff back or im going to call mom and dad and tell them everything you've done and then some.'

I cross my arms over my chest looking smug

Richard doesn't say anything as he finishes breakfast. He puts some on two plates and cuts up Emma's food. He brings them to the table and sets the plates down. There isn't any silverware at Emma's place. He goes back to the kitchen and comes back with a large glass of milk and a cup of coffee for himself. He sets the milk down in front of Emma's plate.

Richard ducks as the food flies past him. He stands up and comes over to Emma. He removes her plate from the table and dumps it in the trash. He brings a baby bottle that had been warming in a pan on the stove. He sets it in front of Emma.

Richard returned to Emma's bedroom with a bottle of milk. He opened her door cautiously in case she was ready to bolt past him. He smiled as he saw her standing there with a tear stained face in wet plastic pants and holding a diaper.

"Okay, I will fix something easy. Maybe a fried egg and some bacon. No pants, Emma. I want to see when you are wet. There is only the two of us here. get used to running around in just a tee shirt and diaper unless I decide we need to go out somewhere. then you will be wearing a dress over your diaper. Now let's go to the kitchen. that bottle isn't empty yet so keep drinking."

Richard took Emma back into her room and took her over to the closet. He looked through the skirts hanging there and picked out a short pink skirt that would barely cover Emma's diaper and handed it to her.

Richard shakes his head as he sees Emma tapping her fingers. He finished the eggs and bacon and put it on a plate. He got a fork and brought it over with the food and set it in front of Emma. He took the bottle and refilled it with milk and put it next to the plate.