LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother takes charge of Emma (Private with BabyEmmaLynn

robehouse

Richard sighed as he sat on the couch staring at his little sister Emma. He was tired of her being her mommy and daddy's little princess. In their eyes she could do no wrong. He had often been blamed for things that Emma had done. It seemed like he was always in the doghouse. However things were looking up, as their parents had told them they were going on a world cruise for six months and were leaving Richard in charge.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would i do that? Even if you gave me orders i wouldn't listen and mom and dad will always believe me over you so I think I'm the one whose more in charge don't you.So why don't you just go back into your room and do whatever it is that you do I have a party to get ready for and you are not going to slow me down."

Richard had gone to his room to play videogames. It seemed most of the time he was grounded and couldn't play them. Now, for six months at least, he could play them anytime he wanted. After an hour or so heard Emma screaming at him and came out to the living room. He looked at what she was wearing and shook his head.

I put the last shot to my lips and took it. The alcohol was burning my throat but i didn't mind. I was beyond drunk right now. Everyone in the room was moving in slow motion. At 2:30 i decided to go leave all the fun from this party was gone. I walked outside and saw your car. I walked over to it and got in.

Richard smiles as he sees Emma come weaving and wobbling from the house, looking more like a toddler that is just learning to walk. Richard gets out of the car and comes over to Emma. He puts his arm around her to make sure she doesn't fall over. He slips his free hand down and pats her bottom.

Richard smiled as Emma fell asleep in his arms. She used to do this when she was little, before she became the terror she was now. He took her inside and layed her on the couch. Richard completely undressed her before taking her back to her bedroom. He didn't want her to find any of her big girl clothes in the morning. He opened her bedroom door and laid her down inside the crib. He went over to the dresser and took out a pair of pink plastic pants with an elephant on the front and slipped them on Emma. He covered her with a sheet and left the room, locking the door behind him.

I woke up really early the next morning. Its a miracle i don't have a hangover. I move to get out of my bed and see that im in a crib. What the hell? I pull the sheet off and see im in plastic pants. What the hell is going on? I climb out of the crib i go into my cloest to change and see none of my clothes i go to the door and try to pull it open only to see that its locked!

"Now now. Is my little sister throwing a tantrum? I guess she wants a spanking on her bare bottom then. I think you better put a shirt on, Emma. I think you will find some in your dresser in the second drawer right below your diapers and training pants. put a cute one one and go touch the bunny on the end of your crib and call me when you are ready. I will come in and talk to you then. You better hurry because you haven't gone potty since last night."

I look down and realize i don't have a shirt on. Not wanting to listen to you but not wanting you to see me with out a shirt i go and grab a shirt. I look threw all the shirts and throw them around the room looking for one that is not babish. Finally i find a shirt you must have forgotten because its a gray V neck with nothing on it and is really long on me. I reach over and touch the bunny.

Richard smiled as he heard Emma run around her room. When he heard her voice coming from near the crib he slowly opened the door and entered the room and closed the door behind him. He moved close to Emma but kept his distance.

"I had Billy take your bed and clothes to goodwill and donate them. You won't be needing them, at least for the next six months and maybe longer. The crib is your bed now, and your diapers and training pants will be the only pants you will need. Your shirts are scattered over the floor which you are going to pick up and put away. Also if you looked in your closet you will have noticed some cute little dresses which will look adorable on you."