LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting rid of a diaper fetish/urge to wear them

• 2 weeks later...

I have over the years gone through my little "diaper purges" but without fail I always came back. And the same applied to my love of wearing panties:blush:Now with that being said, a few years ago I decided that doing the purge thing was a complete waste of money. Buying, then purging, buying, then purging, etc etc etc. Then add in the fact that after each purge the desires of wanting my diapers and panties just became strong. So, I decided one day to just simply accept who I am, what I am, and what intensely pleases me and put a stop to all this silly "purge" nonsense.

I could not be any happier!!!!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I mean after you indulge in it for a while you usually get less interested. I still have a great interest in it but dont look up stuff every second

• 3 weeks later...

I think we have all been through the cycle of buying and throwing away our ABDL stuff. And by doing so, thinking we can get rid of this feeling and desire.

I found that, for me at least, the solution wasn't the getting rid of it, but more the acceptance

We aren't getting rid of our love for being in diapers and being babied, trust me. It's a love hate fetish.... The only thing that sux about it is, it's not a common fetish so

I mean after you indulge in it for a while you usually get less interested. I still have a great interest in it but dont look up stuff every second

I get blocked from diaper videos all the time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

On April 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM, coldste said:

Ok so not 100% sure if this is the right category if it isn't sorry really,

Some people spend more than they make on toys,others take drugs , and still others spend enormous sums of money to get tied up and kink out, if a simple diaper gives you happiness stay with it embrace it ,it hurts no one and is a not really a bad thing ( misunderstood by allot of vanilla ) so hey you only live once and nobody gets out of this life alive, so enjoy the simple pleasures a diaper can bring you and be gratefull that the white powder in your life is J&J baby powder and the brown lumps are poo and not hashish, and when you feel the need for speed take a laxative instead of wrapping that souped up car around a pole and ending up in intensive care with a catheter to pee through, you could really be doing allot worse than a simple diaper fetish.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have gone through this a few times until I sat down one day to give my head a shake in realization of my stupidity. Diapers are very much a part of my personality, just as wearing feminine under garments. It's me, it's who I am and once I accepted that I became happy with myself??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Clothes undergarments diapers are all a man made and societal constructs, they really are not needed except for sanitary reasons, you don't mind taking a leak in the woods if that's were you live or find yourself,however polite society require's you to use a bathroom or burry your turd in the woods so as to not get it on everyone's feet , clothes and shoes evolved as man did,and so we would not mess up our designer threads we came up with diapers,and nobody wants to be the one telling you ,you need them therefor nobody wants to admit they wear them or own them for fun,recreation or need it's all a big mind F***, one day society will grow up and diaper play and wear will be just another fact of life, in the mean time us early explorers will enjoy ourselves on the sly, My older brother since the day after my old man thru him out of the house has worn womens panties, he says they are more comfortable who the he'll are we to say different, everyone has opinions and is entitled to them, however ramming yours down someone else's throat does not generally end well, people are too stupid to live and let live and not be intolerant of others uniqueness, the "rules" of society are created when everyone agrees to them,nobody asked me if we should find wearing diapers strange and I never agreed to that , so until they become a controlled and regulated substance that is not available to anyone at all I am going to wear and enjoy , but at the same time you regulate them out of existence try getting and killing the thing that made that stupid law, the politicians of the world.

Please excuse me well I go order another case,just in case!

Actually, all the people that have successfully given up their diaper fetish are living in a remote commune with Bigfoot and the Unicorns.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I would probably not be wrong when I say that the problem people have here with diapers and baby-related feelings is not so much about the activity itself, but about the COMPULSION that goes along with it. When we are only engaging in this behaviour in response to the compulsion all we do is increase the compulsion and make it more of a difficulty. When we are in between 'diaper wearings' or 'baby time' we spend a lot of energy and effort in thinking about it, looking up diaper websites

I wear for need first , love second I don't care what my butt looks like but if someone where to comment I would tell them it was diaper shaped because I simply don't care if smoke comes out of there ears or if they accept it as I do ,my butt has been like this for almost 25 years, and actually has a better shape with the diaper on than off, so I hope your baby enjoys and has a blast , life Is to short to be unhappy with, don't let others make you miserable.

7 hours ago, Amyuser said:

And speaking off scripture when God created this place and then rested, he was not resting he was contemplating Wether Pampers would be the first disposable or if it should be Huggies.

But remember, Kimbies came before Huggies!

• 2 weeks later...