LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult to Baby In One Night ( Me and diaperboyMN)

BabyEmmaLynn

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sitting at my buddys house playing Xbox before the party starts. I have seen you around and know you are coming to this party. I am an ABDL and have imagined what you look like in diapers and baby clothes. I am hoping that tonight I am going to get my chance

I walk into the house where the partys at and see that there are so many people. I smile this is really going to be fun.An hour later to say i was drunk would be an understatement i could not stop laughing and grinding against people. I walked over to wear the bear and shots were. I took two more shots and went back out to the dance floor. I felt someone puttting there hands on my hips but i ignore it and start dancing against them

I smile and just dance with you, thrusting my hips in time with the music. After the song was over, I whispered in your ear "you wanna get out of here and go to my place baby?" I can't wait to see you with a diaper on and a pacifier in your mouth.

I smile and lead you out to my car, a White 1998 Mercury Sable. After opening the door and shut the door. I sit in the drivers seat and look into your eyes, knowing you are very close to passing out. I know you will not remember the streets to the place I am bringing you.

I see you fall asleep and smile as my plan is coming into action. I pull into my cabin 12 hours away from where the party was. After I unbuckle you and carry you inside, I carry you into the adult baby nursery I bought in anticipation of finding a women who is into my lifestyle

I start to worry when you wake up, but then you fall back asleep and I take a deep breathe and get you ready to be my little princess. I lay you down on the adult changing table and take 2 diapers out from underneath: a dry 24/7 and a cushie. After I made a bunch if little slits in the dry 24/7's exterior, I tape it on and tape the cushie on over it. Once I am satisfied with my diapering job, I walk over to the closet and grab a pink onesie that has a cartoon toddler on the front and put it on you. After doing your hair up in pigtails, I lay you and the crib and leave you alone until you wake up.

I hear you starting to get scared through the baby monitor while I am in the living room and smile. "time to go see my little baby girl" I say as I get up and walk down the hall. Opening the door to your nursery, I

I pick up the hair ties up off the floor and place them on the changing table. "Uh oh, someone is being a very bad baby. Daddy doesn't like baby babies. I don't think you want to know what daddy does to bad babies. Now, I am going to unlock the cribside and let you down. if you are a good baby, you will crawl for daddy. If you are bad and try to run away, daddy will have to punish you" I then unlock the crib and drop the side, wondering what you will do.

I glance at the door. I can make it i think to my self. The second its lifted i bolt. I run out of the room and down the hall. Not knowing where I'm going doesnt help with me trying to escape. I run down the stairs and look around for a door. But every time i go down a hallway I end up right where i started in front of the stairs. I pull open a closet door and hide inside I lock the door hoping you don't have a key. I try to hide under the stuff in the closet thinking that if you do get into the closet you might not be able to see me.

Once you run out of the nursery, I knew that it was a bad idea to give you this choice so early in your second babyhood. I also know that there is no way that you could get out the front door, considering how big the cabin is. I walk down the stairs and walk down one of the 2 halls at the bottom. "If you come out now baby girl, daddy will only give you a little punishment" I say as I open a closet door to find nothing. I leave the door open and continue down the hall, opening doors on the way to the kitchen. Once I get to the kitchen, I turn around and go back down the hallway and go down the other hallway at the bottom of the stairs. "I will give you one more chance to come out or else daddy will have to use the punishment horsie."

Is he nuts ?I think to my self Of course he if he thinks im going to come out hes going to have to drag me out kicking and screaming. I push my self lower to the ground trying to make my self look smaller. I see that he left the closet door open i think about leaving but the chances of you catching me would

After going about half way down the other hallway, I hear something fall down the other hallway and my eyes light up. I quickly walk down the other hallway and see one of my golf clubs fell over in a closet and see a big pile of clothes on the floor. After a closer look, I see your padded bottom sticking up in the pink onesie and give it a pat. "you have been a bad baby and bad babies get to take a ride on the punishment horsie"

"I gave you a chance baby, but you wanted to play hide and seek with daddy" I say as I pick you up and place you on my hip like a toddler. You are a small women and I am a large man, so it is rather easy as I carry you to the nursery up the stairs and place you on the changing table. I grab 3 suppositories and stick my hand down the back of your diaper, placing them in your bottom. Once im sure they are all in place, I carry you downstairs to the living room, where there is a giant rocking horse. I take the wrist and ankle restraints on the horse and strap you on. "now, you are gonna rock on your horsie until your diaper is all stinky for daddy" I say as I leave you and walk into the kitchen.

No please! Ill do anything j-ust dont do this please. I cry as i'm strapped onto the horse. I try to stay perfectly still and not move inch. Before long my my tummy begins to hurt. I lean forward trying to rest my stomach on the horse but it causes the whole horse to move. I groan and begin to poop i have tears going down my cheeks as my face turns the shade of a cherry. "Make it stop Please"

I walk back into the living room and can immediately smell that you have ben busy. "my my, someone is making a lot of stinky in their dipey for daddy" I coo as I walk behind the horse and grab a pacifier off of the table and force it into your mouth. Once the pink binky is in your mouth, I tie it behind your head with the rope on the sides of it. "If you don't wanna be a good girl and rock on your horsie, daddy will just leave you here longer." I then give you a little help and push the horse a little bit, causing it to rock