LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher's Baby (Me and Ishigreensa)

BabyEmmaLynn

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the bathroom locked that you are hiding in, and then I decide to lock it from the outside so you can't leave.

About an hour later i start to get really bored and hungry i unlock the door and try to open and find that its stuck! I slam my hands on the door. I look around the bathroom to see if theres anything in there that would help me break the door down and i find nothing. I sigh and lean against the wall. He has to let me out sometime i think to my self while i stare at the door waiting for you to open it

I decide that the last time I came to get you, you laughed at me, and you ended by kicking me and running off, so this time, I would just make you stay there until you started to cry and beg me to let you out.

I stare at the ground for ten minutes thinking of ways i could get ouot of this and none seem like the would work. I slowly stand up and pull down my pants thanking god i wore a really long black shirt so it covers everything. I knock on the door twice with my face as red as a cherry

I open the door just enough so you have to go through me to get out, and I pick you up and pat your panties through your long shirt to check for wetness.