LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher's Baby (Me and Ishigreensa)

BabyEmmaLynn

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mark your tardiness down in my book again, and then just a minute before the end of class, I dismiss everyone early.

Getting up i start walking to my best friend Hanna's house think that she would at least let me stay there for a little while. But when i get there she isn't home I sigh and look around. I stare at your car for a second thinking that I've seen it before. But i shrug it off thinking i'm just being paranoid. I jump off her porch and start walking around not really knowing where I'm going.

Since my computer is tracking you, and because you looked back at me, I park at a convenience store not far away.

I walk into the store and start looking at the soda's and chips I look in my pockets and see that i have 20 dollars not bad. I look up and down the ails not really paying much attention to the cashier who keeps looking over at me. I look over at her questioningly before i walk to the other side of the store getting pretty freaked out.

"It is my business because since I'm your teacher, if you get caught stealing in a store that I'm in, it is considered my fault by society.

I roll my eyes as you leave i pay for my stuff and leave.I wonder aroound for a long time but as it starts getting dark i walk to the park I sit down on one of the benchs wondering where i should go. Hannas house was now over 3 miles i could never make it before it got really darkk and i dont know anyone around here.