LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

9 Year Old AK?

When I was 9 I was really into video games (pfft, "when I was 9," I still am xD). So you could go that route, though it's a bit 1-player-y if you know what I mean.

True but WHAT a gun!!!

WHAT?!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If you are going toageplay, then the thing is, how old are you now and what was big when you were that age? Now, if those are a must-have but not available, then what is the closest thing? if we are talking 9 then the age-range is 8-11. If you are 40 then it would probably be STAR WARS, Transfomers, Go-bots, Robotech and He-Man. Then there are the stples; basketball, baseball, football, hockey and dinosaurs. Then Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and others. Maybe you had an Atari. RC and gas/electric airplanes. GI JOe and something on that order. Somewhere in there would be STAR TREK. Spiderman and other comics-based characters. Lego's were becoming big. I liked "Sectaurs", that had promise

If you are my age or going Retro (for me, the 63 and beyond, while fun, is NOT Retro), then it is model planes, the (relatively) new plastic toy soldiers of all time periods and their ultimate expression in the metal "fort" style items with figures, that was the heyday of cereal premiums and on-box toys, trains, cars, trucks. space, Davy Crhockett, Westerns, Robin Hood, Sir Lancelot Pirates (YouTube and Internet Archive has planty of

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just out of curiosity, why was Lincoln Logs a disapointment? I had them when I was a kid and thought they were great! I also had an old set of "American Plastic Bricks" and they were very tedious to work with, as they did not snap together like the new Legos do. You make one wrong move, and your whole building falls down!

Archetecture-wase they were about a century out of date, resembling nothing we saw in the real world and the fixed lengths of the pices did not allow for size creativity and with any of the sets I saw, you could not build forts

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1156&bih=545&q=lincoln+logs+toys&oq=lincoln+logs&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.3903.8373.0.20788.13.13.0.0.0.0.248.1631.4j6j2.12.0....0...1.1.64.img..1.12.1626.0..35i39k1.kwz5yknOxcw

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well while may A R age isn't nine, nine can be an adult kid cos it's all about the kid in the legally adult you and with me personally we'' I've never been really adult, scarcely even a teenager by my eras standards either doing the things I did around ten to twelve with just dropping off in frot of the'rents stuff they didn't want to see me continue with bu did nayway in hidden draws when they were out like my toy cars.

• 3 months later...