LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*BUY* DPF Domain Name (Here)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was "Modern Mommy". They also recovered most, if not all, of the Amber Enterprises" material and integrated Mommy Florence" into their universe as "Amber E" in some way

Guest diaperboykcmo

Modern Mommy, they were some great magazines.. Do you know how I might be able to get them again.. Thanks, Christine

No. That was very long ago. Unless DailyDi wants to pull a DPF and do what DPF did with the old Amer Enterprises printed material but I do not know if any copies of MM exist anymore and it would be expensive

Thus, we see the need for copyright reform...DPF and Tommy are long gone, but surely he didn't intend for noone to be able to make a copy of Modern Mommy and put it on here!

We have needed copyright reform for ages. As I keep saying; Disney sucks the air out of everywhere it goess. When Walt was alive it was a good company, built on vision. Now the only thing it looks at is the bank acount and banks of lawyers. I can just see the next thing they will try to take ownership of "In the Beginning was the Word. And the Word was with Disney. and the Word Was Disney". Read C. M. Kornbluth's short story "The Advent on Channel 12". Sorry if I seem to be cynical but that is the way the tiara tumbles

Maybe they are on Project Gutenberg :)

Guest diaperboykcmo

I agree dill pickle.. I wish we had away to order them or something. Those magazines were awesome!

There is or was someone registered here who had some of the newsletters. I wonder if there were more things in that trove

OK, here's my suggestion (it's not a proposal, because I'm not acting on it) -- Let's have Daily Di host copies of any dpf *printed* material we can get our hands on....maybe some of it is on the wayback machine, too!

I foud links between 1999 and 2009. There are links in 2010 but they turn up blank pages

https://web.archive.org/web/20090201000000*/http://dpf.com

If anybody(ies) is interested, the pages can be savie in FireFox via File>Save page as... And the links I tried turned up the pages to which they led in real-time

Mr. Peebody. Did Daily Dipars send in an archeological expedition and recover the artifacts?

Yes, but there was one catch

What's that, Mr Peebody?

Well, for even suggesting something that might involve piracy, the Little Girl who found it was harshly expelled form Daily Diapers by one of the Senior Admins with a gender slur

What's THAT Mr. Peebody?

Prepaid1 said "Christine: You're gone, son"

Yumping yiminy, Mr. Peebody: vas she "ban"ed?

Worse than that, Slurman, She was charged in Denmark with the crime of hoarding copens

What's THAT, Mrl Peebody

You mean you never head of "copen hoggin'"?

• 1 month later...

I still have several printed materials I bought from DPF many years ago "Psychosexual Infantilism In Adults by Thomas John Speaker", "DPF Special Report: Paraphilic Infantilism" a DPF printed catalog and "Guide To Disposable Diapers by Mike Davis". I would be interested in scanning these documents and putting them into digital format eventually, some of the pages are a little torn, but they are interesting and none of the publications seem to be for sale anywhere.

Just an FYI:

Legally his estate owns the copyright for I think 50 years after he dies. Not sure anyone would enforce it since no one tried to carry on the site, but legally its a no no

I think this is less a commercial matter than a matter of keeping continuity with DPF, just as DPF did with Amber Enterprises

As to current, real-world value I think DD has replaced DPF: Out of sight; out of mind. Also DPF was pre-internet and sort of grafted onto it. DD was burn here and is probably better integrated as was Bytemine/Wetville. However DPF did have one thing as did Bytemine a "fetbot" that provided a huge database of link to sites, usually of members. I would love to see Wetville moved here but all I see of that here is Gary & Janny and me. No Donald, Olaf, Vicke, Jed or MEGAMONSTER

DPF is Definitely, Positively Finished...but it's part of the silliness of Copywrong that anyone needs to ask permission to host a copy of something that the original owner has clearly abandoned.

This is all thanks to Disney (not Walt; after he died) wanting to hang onto a copyright until the universe collapses back into a point and past the next Big Bang. I have said for the past decade+ that Disney sucks the air out of whereever it goes

https://frederation.wordpress.com/tag/the-advent-on-channel-twelve/

What was scary about thiis was that it appears to have been written at the time when Mickey Mouse Club started on TV and in my area was on Ch 12