LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Training Mistake (pvt for Sissydreams and Poopit)

sissydreams

Sophie, or Madam Sophie as she was hoping to be called in the not to distant future, was a girl out of college with no end of qualifications but couldn't find a job to match. She had made big plans for her future big the recession had arrived right at the wrong moment, now there where people around after her type of job but with experience and that made the difference.

Sophie asked where the bathroom was, took the items from Madam Ruby, then went to freshen up a little. She thought it was best not to go overboard, so just touched herself up a bit. She couldn't help but wonder what she was going to be shown, it was a whole new thing to her but knew it would be chance for a fresh start.

"Well, first off let me say that you look beautiful. And that was the last time that you will be using the bathroom again." She said as she snapped her fingers and to manservants shut down the bathroom immediately. It could only be opened with the exact fingerprint id which belonged to the mistress.

"Its yes, not yeth dear! Cmon up!" She says slapping her butt and having her stand to attention.

"Hmmm yes I think a diaper is all you get for now sweetie. You have to earn your place in this kingdom. Go a whole day without using the diaper and you will be rewarded. Understand missy?" She said as she stuck her hand down Sophies diaper (after wearing a latex glove of course) and prodded her buttocks and anus.

"Hmm you need to clean better. I'll make sure that happens now." She said throwing the glove away and staring at her new slave.

"Get me something tast to drink slave!" She barked as she wapped Sophie on the butt with her cane.

Sophie is quite taken back by the fact she has been given her own nursery to sleep in, it did look like it was totally designed for a baby but she was here to learn, so she would stay. She had never had ballet lessons before but the idea of being a little ballerina kind of excited her.

"You realize you are wearing a diaper right? If you can't contain your pee pee or poopie for twenty four hours you will be wearing diapers full-time. Good night dear." She says turning off the lights and eagerly waiting to see whether or not Sophie would use the diaper.

Sophie felt a lot better now that she was out of her wet diaper, but the thickness of the new one meant that she couldn't close her legs together properly, so it made her feel so much more babyish. Again she was getting feelings of enjoyment but couldn't explain why, she came here to train as a madam but was finding the treatment she was getting more and more enjoyable.

"Yes, but first to be a madam you have to be a baby. It's called growing up. And I would recommend using the diaper, because being plugged up is not good for your system. You can get sick, being constipated." She said as she laid Sophie down on a table and made sure her bottom was facing her as she checked it out.

Sophie felt confused at Maxine's comment stating she needed to grown up first, but then she knew what she had signed up for, well she thought she knew anyway.

Sitting on Maxine's lap with a bottom full thanks to the enema, she was now feeling more and more like she needed to use the diapers.