LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pinned and Diapered (Private)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Absolutely not baby tyler. A young man who is not capable of using the big boy potty and decides instead to go pee pee in his pants; is not allowed to diaper himself. What if baby tyler did not do a good job and then you would leak all over the floor. Potty pant babies can not diaper themselves.

"That's a good choice baby tyler. Big cousin Jack would not want everyone to see the big wet mess on your undies and your pants. Then they would all laugh at the baby for making potty in his pants. That would not be fun."

I shiver at the thought of being seen with wet undies and even though it's just as bad to be diapered by my cousin, at least no one else will know even though he's says he's recording, but I might be able to stop it when he's distracted and take care of that issue.

"Frick," I say finishing my thought. I get a good look at your privates and I can not believe how small it is. It is probably the smallest dick I've ever seen in my life" I can't help but laugh.

"Baby Tyler is more of a baby than I thought. You should be in diapers because you have a baby penis. Wait, no baby Tyler has a little weenie, a baby cocklet, a baby pee pee, a little tinkler, a little dinky." I continue to laugh my ass off.

"What a little pee pee you have. I've seen toddlers with bigger pee pees than you baby Tyler. You definitely need to be in diapers with such a baby pee pee you have!"

"What....is baby tyler going to cry because of his tiny weenie. It's okay baby tyler; its okay that you have a small weenie because all little babies who go potty in their pants have tiny dickies. Big Boys who go potty on the toliet have cocks, but little babies who go pee pee in their undies have baby weenies. It's the truth. I can understand why no girl would ever want to touch you there; they would have nothing to play with; and I can't imagine you can pleasure a woman with a small pee pee like that one."

As you point out the fact that big boys have cocks and how little boys don't even compare and how girls aren't interested in having sex, just changing diapers, I start to pout while thinking about the fact that I feel like such a little boy right now getting diapered and being compared to more mature boys.

"Are your surprised that I have a large cock. I'm 14 years old, and you are 17 and yours does not even compare to mine. That's why girls love to touch me and will beg me for sex one day. I know your sad that girls will only be intersted in changing your diapers and will laugh at your baby pee pee. Get one more look baby tyler," I say as I pull up my pants. I am so excited that the power difference is greater than I could have imagined. I had no idea you were so small, but it has worked so well.

"Good boy Baby Tyler. Lets get you into a diaper before you make more potty in your pants," I say to you as I get on my knees. Using one hand, I whip off your wet jeans and undies leaving you completely nude from the waist down.

"What a good listener you are. Waving high to everyone wearing your diapers and sucking on your Dora paci. Now everyone will know what a big baby baby Tyler is.

I take your hand and pull you up on your feet. "Well I am hungry and I have to go take a piss because I piss in the toilet unlike pissy babies who go potty in their diapers. You gave me a hard time; so I'll come back with food for you. You will go wait in the corner with your nose pressed against it until I return. Failure to follow the rules will result in punishment for baby Tyler. Nod your head if you understand."

I leave you standing in the corner like a toddler who has been naughty. I leave the room and shut and lock the door behind me; just in case you are feeling bold. I run to the bathroom and relieve myself; the whole time thinking about the contrast and hilarity between the two us. You small and in a diaper, and me large and pissing like a horse in the bathroom.

I grab some cookies and brownies and a bowl of bugles and decide to make you wait it out. I hop onto the couch and take out my phone. I go into a special program on my phone, where I have a direct feed of the camera footage in my bedroom. No one is inside at this point so I know no will ambush me and see what I'm watching. I watch you in the corner, laughing and wait for you to make a mistake.

As I sit there standing against the wall I start thinking about how this is getting so out of control as you've filmed me being pinned by you and haivng to say those humiliating words and then getting diapered and now standing in the corner sucking on a paci.

I am watching you with astonishment as you literally broke every rule I gave you prior to exiting the room. Not only did you leave the corner, you removed your paci, tried to take my clothes and leave the room. I am in utter disbelief. I decide it is time to punish you.

I come bouncing into the room, and I attempt to outwit you; not wanting you to know I was watching you.

"What you doing baby Tyler? First you are not in the same spot I left you? Second, why are my clothes on the floor; I didn't put them there? Thirdly, your paci is turned the opposite way I had out it it; which means you took it out. I told you the rules, I am very disappointed."

After berating you, I quickly grab you by the torso and sling you over my lap as I sit on the bed. Your head is hanging over my knees towards the floor and your diaper sits over my kap. "You deserve a spanking you naughty potty pants baby ."

"Excuse me; babies do not tell big cousins what they can and can not do. Baby Tyler is too little to decide, so big cousin jack has to teach him how to be good. Baby Tyler said a bad word and you took out your pacifier without permission. Don't forget, you already broke my rules during corner time; you need thus."

I immediately begin spanking you on your diapered butt.

Smack "you do not take out your pacifier"

Smack "when I say stAy in the corner; you stay in the corner."

Smack "baby Tyler does not use naughty words."

Smack Smack smack, you are very naughty.

I smack your bottom 15 mire times with half if my strength. Then I decide to bring it home. I take my fingers and pull the tapes off your diaper and it falls to the floor.

"17 more spankings for the 17 years you've been a naughty potty pants baby."

16 smack

And 17 smack.

I notice that you are crying through your pacifier and I smile at the muffled crying of the 17 year old who was getting a spanking.

"Unbelievable, are you crying baby Tyler?" Instead of waiting for an answer, I refasten the diaper tapes and pull you off my knee and sit you down on the ground in front of me.

"Are you hungry baby Tyler?, I asked with a hint of concern in my voice, and this time I await your response; although there is technically only one correct answer to my question.