LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey there fellow diaper dwellers!

jtnbl2.jpg

1r6w5s.jpg

Im an open Adult Baby that recently moved to the Peninsula area (near San Francisco). Considering that Im relatively new to this side of the bay, I wanted to establish some new friendships with other ABs, DLs, Furries, and Bronies who share my interest in Infantalism and Age Play Regression. A little about me. Im 32 years young, slender, straight, 5'9, caucasian and Ive been involved in the AB/DL community for over a decade.

Just to note, Im not seeking anything sexual. This is a friendly get together for those who wanna engage in harmless escapism. My apartment was recently converted into a nursery, which really captures that nostalgic feel of being young. I have a room full toys, games, cartoons, plushies and baby necessities to accommodate your needs. If you wanna bring your own stuff, its actually encouraged since everyone has that special something to make them feel comfortable. One thing I ask before you contact me, is that you must be over 18. Otherwise, people of all genders and sexual preferences all welcome. In respect to everyones agenda, I feel that it would be convenient to hold these meet ups on the weekends including friday nights. Perhaps we can have sleep overs in the future if things really pan out.

Cost: FREE!!! Its about making friends, not money.

When: Every Sunday from 12pm - 6pm

Feel free to post your questions below! Address will be revealed privately to serious attendees.

Edited by diaperedchipmunk
Addresses not allowed in main forum. This is a public forum!
  • 5 weeks later...

I've fantasized about something like this for years. Damned shame I'm on the other coast. I'm jealous of those who will be attending...

But by all means HAVE A BLAST! This is an AWESOME thing you are doing for "our" community.

I've fantasized about something like this for years. Damned shame I'm on the other coast. I'm jealous of those who will be attending...

But by all means HAVE A BLAST! This is an AWESOME thing you are doing for "our" community.