LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Russia/Ukraine situation...

Elfy

Guest diaperboykcmo

President Bush didn't make us look bad! Two Wars we got into cause we were trying to get Bin Laden! We ran off a Tyrant, if he would've lived he would've just been causing problems. The World is a better place without Saddam. Many of the experts believe the WMD's were given to Syria! Oh yeah guess what Saddam hanged for. It was for him using Chemical Weapons on his own people!

Obama is weak??? Dude that; guy first off... kill Bin Laden. Second he has pissed off his base by using terminator style drone attacks. Obama isnt weak. His policies you may disagree with but to say he weak is simply throwing mud without facts.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Who is OHB? In Syria he said he was going to get Assad if he used Chemical weapons on his people. Remember he said there's a red line.

You never answered me is water boarding torture?

clearly you do not understand that you are doing the exact same thing you claim i am doing, by non stop slamming the democrats and raising the republicans up on your pedestal.

Well, back to the OP :P which most of whats posted here has little to do with :whistling: SO, getting back on track... This whole "Russian invasion of the Crimea' is really just a repeat of history, recreating the Crimean war back in the 1850 where Russia got it's butt kicked. It had invaded under the same(stupid) premise of "protecting it's citizens" and also something about the Russian orthodox Church etc :screwy: I also find it hilarious that Russia has the gall the deny having anything to do with this action! No markings on any of the military vehicles or ships or uniforms, but the solders speak Russian! The of coarse after the 'supposed "vote" the "Mystery troops" storm the naval yard and take it over...and raise the Russian Flag....amazing how THAT Worked when Russia and Putin are denying having any troops there or anything to do with it....sheesh! So yeah, their 'excuse' was weak then and it's reasoning is weak now. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it....so evidently Putin is a foolwho can't learn from history and thinks he can rewrite what ever happened and make it 'right' now..

All Putin wanted was a warm water port for his %$#@! fleet....But if he had waited a bit longer I think Global warming would have given him that, as much of the formerly frozen tundra under Siberia is melting, allowing for more effencient exploration of oil and natural gas.....which from many surveys seems to be plentiful.

I herd also that Putin was worried about the Crimea or Ukraine turning more towards the EU and the West, which would (so he thinks) threaten Russias security etc etc etc Blah blah blah.

Interesting to note that neither the Ukraine or Crimea are /were members of the UN or NATO...oh well..I am sure they regret that now :P But thats water under the bridge it seems.

All of this also is coming as was much argued about the world perception of BHO... which is not really that good. North Korea was starting is saber rattling because they see BHO as weak....but they finally shut up when China leaned on them to back off and try and behave, as they were making other communist governments look bad :P

So N.Korea shuts up....then Russia decided to act up, just to see what the rest of the 'world' would do, and he was right, as no one really did much of anything, as expected.

I read somewhere that general Patton was right, we should have taken out Russia at the end of WW2 a,d REALLY guarantee world peace. But we ll know what happened to him. :rolleyes:

It's really funny to read people argue about how great a country is.

Only one little problem, it's broke.

With a debt of 14 trillion, (can you even imagine that much) there can be no credibility.

With annual military spending at $100 per person on earth, something is seriously wrong with the priorities.

There is plenty to be critical of, until society abandons the us vs. them mentality, we all will suffer.

I personally don't care if Putin wants to take over Crimea. Its not in my part of the world. We Americans should stop playing cop to every nation and look after our own until our problems here at home are fixed. I can give any litany of problems we face here and we dont need another war to stop any progress we can make here.

I personally don't care if Putin wants to take over Crimea. Its not in my part of the world. We Americans should stop playing cop to every nation and look after our own until our problems here at home are fixed. I can give any litany of problems we face here and we dont need another war to stop any progress we can make here.

I tend to agree with this, we need to butt out of other nations issues and deal only with our own, all this wreckless spending and needless studies done and foreign aid that needs to be put to getting out of insanely high debt we have, and im going to address this question to kevin: are you sure its 14 trillion? I thought it was higher.