LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My problem with ADISC.org

For what it's worth, I put in a false birthdate when I regged, and when I got hit with the pop quiz, I emailed one of the mods and admitted that I did so because I was nervous about revealing PII on an ABDL forum.

I suspect that the majority who are banned about lying about their age had actually put in a fake birthdate. But face it, the public can't see your birthdate but the admins.

My opinion of ADISC is its very narrow minded. Limited to talking about diapers and a couple of other subjects that I cannot remember now, and tries to betray diapers as non-sexual, when they are sexual for 98% of everyone on some level. I was on there for 5 years, back when kids were around (which since its scope of discussion was so limited never seemed like a problem to me) then one day I am booted for "security reasons", no appeal, no reason, no warning.

• Like 1

I didn't realize it happened here too except for every time there is a hack or some attack here by a virus and the admin has to restore the forum and it's back to a certain day the way it was and all the posts made after that is gone.

I can't speak for other admins but if I delete a thread or a post or something within a post I will message/warn the person depending on what is appropriate.

That said I'm not actually aware of many threads or posts that get outright deleted. Ones that do tend to be deleted are personal attacks, spam or off-topic posts will get deleted sometimes depending on how bad they are.

I wish mods on every forum would inform their member of removed posts because it's so annoying to just see them gone without any warning. Just one of my forum pet peeves.

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2016 at 1:10 PM, Spokane Girl said:

I suspect that the majority who are banned about lying about their age had actually put in a fake birthdate. But face it, the public can't see your birthdate but the admins.

4 minutes ago, Darkfinn said:

The thing that always gets me about silly requirements like having to show your "age." Folks, it's the INTERNET... the glory of anonymity is part of the package deal. You are never, EVER, going to know for sure... and having a requirement that people post truthful information about themselves on a site all about alternative lifestyles where if the information ever got out it could bring with it serious real-life consequences... ... ... please.

The consequences for openly allowing minors on such a site could be more severe. Of course you can't know for sure, but you can still enforce the rule to the best of your ability. That's not unique to ADISC. DD does it too.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Darkfinn said:

The thing that always gets me about silly requirements like having to show your "age." Folks, it's the INTERNET... the glory of anonymity is part of the package deal. You are never, EVER, going to know for sure... and having a requirement that people post truthful information about themselves on a site all about alternative lifestyles where if the information ever got out it could bring with it serious real-life consequences... ... ... please.

Plausible deniability. If you say you're an adult, and give no indication that you're not, I can truthfully say I thought you were an adult and did not know you were a kid. And the available evidence would back me up. The admins are doing us all a favor here.

• Like 1

While I totally subscribe to the efforts of keeping minors off sites like this, the problem remains that ABDLs dont start as adults. In fact, the 'A' is a misnomer since the vast majority of ABs 'start' as very young children. The opportunity for teens etc to safely discuss this issue is very limited and legally suspect. Im not sure there is a viable solution, but it is still sad.

• 2 years later...

Yes I've been a victim of bullying and not fight every time I will write something they will act like Grammar Nazis every post I would write they made a few accusation that my incontinence was not a real thing and then they'll complain about  posting too much threads I do agree that are like bullies in the playground the admin doesn't doesn't really do that much but make excuses for everyone and the rule is no bullying 

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, Oscar Stern said:

Don't even bother trying!  They suck and will just ban you again for some other trivial thing they construe as an offence against their rules.  Dailydiapers is the best AB/DL site anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I suspect Adisc might just be a pet project of their admins.  Apparently, the site used to be called tbdl.org way back in the day (2008 or so and was led by Cheshire Crinkle Cat) and apparently got bricked due to a "technical error" and a new website had to be created hence where adisc.org came from.

On 10/3/2016 at 8:12 AM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

then one day I am booted for "security reasons", no appeal, no reason, no warning.

I saw that a lot too.  Might have been a security program on the person's computer trying to query the server's MAC address or something like that.  If it had been found to be the exact same as that of the defunct tbdl.org site, it might start raising questions. 

16 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Teen baby diaper lover.  It was from a time when people weren't so paranoid. 

And I believe from a time before the original site operator turned 18.