LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day to self.... padded up

Guest cazinnappies

I wanted some genuine old fashioned British Turkish Terry cloth diapers. They called them terry toweling squares. The shipping charges from London to America for a package of terry toweling squares is outrageous! So, I ordered Turkish Terry toweling from an American fabric supplier, commissioned a local Seamstress to bind the edges after I cut the material to the right size, and now I have some genuine terry toweling squares. For comfort, you should try some American style cotton prefold diapers, much softer against the skin.

I get Mondays to myself in the house (G/F at work/kids at school) and sometimes there is nothing better than spending the day wearing and wetting.

I'll usually wear a Tena slip maxi with a terry nappy over the top (for extra padding) I then wear a pair of CosyNDry plastic pants to keep the combination tight and together.

I'll stay in it until just before the kids get home from school, before which I'll change and shower. :)

Rubbr panties and a skirt? That sounds like the story of my life. Who would NOT want to be a Little Girl for whom this is the natural state of affairs?