LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Read This Story?

The topic sounds interesting and possible depending on how well-written it is. Readers need to relate to the characters, both good and evil characters in a story. Start writing and you might be surprised on how the thoughts flow. I often suffer from writers' block but as soon as I start a new novel, things fall in place. It does, however, take time. Sometimes it's a matter of NOT writing but sitting and thinking about what will come next in the story. Above all, don't force yourself to write. Best of luck.

Yeah...I just reread the last post I made. Clarification, my talking points were not a direct result of your writing. I'm just tired of finding stories that are rushed and make huge leaps in logic and the author just assumes that the readers are making the jump with him with no bridge or explanation.

Just pretend I said ditto to WBDs sentiment and leave it at that.

Currently, it is a work in progress. I'm no where near posting any of it yet. I've only just started working on the premise and laying out the story line I want to follow.

Ah, but I'm not talking about writing an Oprah-Book-Club "girl power" drama novel here, I'm talking about pushing your limits regarding character development.

BoTox, just noticed this. You know I love your writing and this sounds like it would be right up there with your other writing. And you know I like the idea of unrestrained restraint in diapers. Guy to girl transition might be fun if you're up to it. I like WBDaddy's comments - go for the stretch if you feel up to it.

Hehe, it is solidifying a bit. There will be more than one swap with what I have in mind now. I'll explore possibly more than one gender bender.