LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many other lesbians/bi girls are into this and what is your label?

Okay good, most of the time I can't tell if I'm ranting. By everything in between I meant; people ah don't identify as either male nor female, anyone under the transgender umbrella, intersexed individuals, etc. I am not able to explain that very well though, only because I am not as knowledgable as others about everything in between. Wikipedia confuses the two, most likely because it was written by the community so people may post uninformed ideas. I did however find this website; http://www.differencebetween.net/science/nature/difference-between-bi-sexual-and-pan-sexual/that is able to explain it better than I can. Everything that I have said about pansexuality, is what my GF has told me about it, so I may have left out some details, but I think for the most part I included the major aspects. Pretty much, bi people, whether they know/admit it or not, do have a preference between male and female, whereas pan people don't care about a person's sex and or gender. I hope this helped, and didnt confuse you further.

My favourite version is as follows:

Bi: I like strawberry, chocolate and mint ice cream

Pan: I like ice cream

The salient point is that bisexuals will discriminate based on gender, they 'see' gender in their preferences, so to speak. To a pansexual, gender is irrelevant.

I'm bisexual, I see men as a whole, my boyfriend included, differently to women and non-binary people. You may end up with the same results, but not getting there the same way!

And as an aside, within the bi community, bisexuality is attraction to two or more genders, so, yep, some of us do like non-binary people!

• Like 1

Etymology does not determine meaning, otherwise 'bisexual' would still, as it originally did, refer to intersex people, and the WBC couldn't possibly be homophobic because they aren't ~scared~ of gay people, or, indeed, scared of 'the same thing'. There are pan people who are not attracted to all genders.

Edit - linky from Bisexual Resource Centre: http://www.biresource.net/whatis.shtml

Then surely people should change the word... If bi refers to two and yet bisexual no longer (apparently) means what I said it means then the word should be dropped or something else come up.

• 1 month later...

Kinda wish I was pan-sexual sometimes like I feel like I'm somehow closed minded for only being attracted to one gender but hay you can't help your attractions. Thanks for all the replies on this it's nice to see I'm not the only one. I always worry about one day having to come out to a girlfriend about my fetishes. I have kinda made a pack with myself that if I ever get to the point of moving in with someone I have to tell them if I haven't all ready. I kinda worry that cause I'm kinda butch people expect me to be dominate in bed.

• 3 weeks later...

Heteroflexible if its an actual term (spell check says it isn't) , is probably where I would put myself. I am female and I don't see myself in a homosexual relationship, but there have been girls who have caught my interest. I'm not sure how widely accepted it is.

• 8 months later...
On 3/9/2015, 5:27:16, BowsAndRibbons said:

Heteroflexible if its an actual term (spell check says it isn't) , is probably where I would put myself. I am female and I don't see myself in a homosexual relationship, but there have been girls who have caught my interest. I'm not sure how widely accepted it is.

I hope I can post here, as i'm not a lesbian lol, but I agree with the above statement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2015-03-09 at 5:27 AM, BowsAndRibbons said:

*waves*

Depending on the day, I float between straight, "not interested" and heteroflexible (if that makes any sense).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For me, the words bi and queer fit best. I'm medically incontinant and use this as a way to deal with trauma. Little girl

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a bisexual female little girl/baby girl and I do enjoy diappy times hehe me three but usually prefer non toddler toys like crafts and games and books hehe. My boyfriend/daddy is a heterosexual man and my mommy that my daddy just recently brought to the scene because he knows I've wanted a female for awhile is a bisexual female and yes we are also sexual with each other. Sometimes all three of us play together. I'm a very lucky lady haha

• 2 weeks later...