LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hate people :(

• 4 months later...

I applied for my class A conceal carry permit

Buy a pistol. People that attack people like that have no reason to be around anyways. It would be doing the planet a favor by removing such stupidity on this planet.

• Like 1

In the long term, I believe that hate will only breed hate. There is no need to hate anyone. I believe that you can disagree with somebody, even profoundly disagree without having to add your emotions into it. For example, I can profoundly disagree with somebody like Hitler, Mao or Stalin, but not need to hate them as well. I could even take it a step further, and imagine that if one of them were living now, and I found myself under their rule, I could disagree with them to the point where I'd even try to assassinate them. Not because I hated them, but because I disagreed to the point where taking a life would be the most logical thing to do for my own safety, and the general public's safety. There are truly deranged people out there, deranged to the point where they become a danger to the public. But I don't have to hate them.

• Like 4

In the long term, I believe that hate will only breed hate. There is no need to hate anyone. I believe that you can disagree with somebody, even profoundly disagree without having to add your emotions into it. For example, I can profoundly disagree with somebody like Hitler, Mao or Stalin, but not need to hate them as well. I could even take it a step further, and imagine that if one of them were living now, and I found myself under their rule, I could disagree with them to the point where I'd even try to assassinate them. Not because I hated them, but because I disagreed to the point where taking a life would be the most logical thing to do for my own safety, and the general public's safety. There are truly deranged people out there, deranged to the point where they become a danger to the public. But I don't have to hate them.

Trying to kill someone is what I would call extreme hate my friend. Its no different that Ted Nugget (Sp?) Saying if Obama was elected he would be in jail the following year. He disagrees that much that his outlook on the idea is hate even though he would disagree and say that's love.

I respectfully disagree. I live on a farm, and have a different idea of killing. I regularly have to cull chickens due to disease and over-breeding. It's something I don't like doing at all, but recognize that it is necessary. I don't see animals as being fundamentally different than humans. What I mean is that humans aren't of a privileged class insofar as having a soul that is any different than an animal might have. I'm not saying that we do or do not have a soul, just that if we do, then so do all animals. Therefore, I can extend my idea of culling farm animals to humanity if it were required. As I said before, this would require an extreme circumstance, where the survival of one or more groups of people was in danger. I would kill if my life were in danger. I would kill if my family's life were in danger. I would kill if humanity itself were in danger. It's not hate, just a natural drive that has kept us alive. Further, every time a person eats meat, they are responsible directly or indirectly in the killing of another life form. Some people think this is immoral and become vegetarians/vegans. I was one for 6 years, but ultimately decided that it was too unhealthy. So I have to live with the fact that I have to kill other animals to survive. It doesn't mean I hate them. I would just as easily kill a person if it meant my survival. I don't relish the thought of having to do so, nor am I obsessed with any religious or political hatred that would cause me to do so. It's just a philosophical musing more than anything, but something I know I would do if it was required.

I respectfully disagree. I live on a farm, and have a different idea of killing. I regularly have to cull chickens due to disease and over-breeding. It's something I don't like doing at all, but recognize that it is necessary. I don't see animals as being fundamentally different than humans. What I mean is that humans aren't of a privileged class insofar as having a soul that is any different than an animal might have. I'm not saying that we do or do not have a soul, just that if we do, then so do all animals. Therefore, I can extend my idea of culling farm animals to humanity if it were required. As I said before, this would require an extreme circumstance, where the survival of one or more groups of people was in danger. I would kill if my life were in danger. I would kill if my family's life were in danger. I would kill if humanity itself were in danger. It's not hate, just a natural drive that has kept us alive. Further, every time a person eats meat, they are responsible directly or indirectly in the killing of another life form. Some people think this is immoral and become vegetarians/vegans. I was one for 6 years, but ultimately decided that it was too unhealthy. So I have to live with the fact that I have to kill other animals to survive. It doesn't mean I hate them. I would just as easily kill a person if it meant my survival. I don't relish the thought of having to do so, nor am I obsessed with any religious or political hatred that would cause me to do so. It's just a philosophical musing more than anything, but something I know I would do if it was required.

Saying you would kill someone that thinks differently than you no matter the cause is rooted in hate. Its one thing to go to war and kill but to say you personally stems from hate. You dont kill because disagree with someones lifestyle thats rooted in hate no matter how you say it.