LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alter Ego?

ok

here's my thoughts...

many would be led to believe that their baby/toddler "inner child" (whatever) IS their alter ego

i tend to believe that the opposite is true (at least for many)

i have worn diapers my whole life, so stangely enough it isn't strange for me to wear a diaper; i ALWAYS have. but, in my life (as with many here i surmise) i have spent a whole lot of energy throwing people off-the-scent so to speak - even though 99.9999999% would never suspect my favored choice of evening-wear. kinda weird, isn't it that i would suspect folks of suspecting, though they would never suspect what i suspected that they were suspecting (say that 10 times real fast)!!

anywho... if you saw my alter ego you'd never suspect that it was really a little boy regularly diapered for bed

how 'bout you?

funny hair?

strange clothes?

tattoos?

business suit?

law enforcement uniform?

doctor's smock?

to what legnths have you gone to prove that your alter ego is all there really is to the world around you?

I'm Kinda the same, although almost everybody I know has heard from a former girlfriend about my baby side, I grew a thinline beard, long hair, 13 tattoos and hang out at a redneck biker bar.

I took the first post to mean that you felt your adult side was the alter Ego, babyside was the real you. I know for me I feel that way alot of the times. If I could just win the lottery, I could explore it further.

Well it's 4:30 in the morning, My Birthday and the bars open in a hour, taata for now.

There is always another "YOU" somewhere in the universe. When ever you make a decision, somewhere else int in the world made the other decision. Alter Egos are nothing. Imagine a good and a bad version of you. There is a parallel universe that would do the opposite of what you do.