LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Flood?

Hsa anyone flooded their diaper to the point it was gonna leak? I havnt, at least in yhr sense of peeing alot. I have this big quart container water bottle that i fill up sometimes with warm bath water and pour it in my diaper. I only do this whn im running out of time and want to use up the diaper. It feels awesome, night wanna try.

Guest diamondback688

ive been close to leaking when ive been out working and havent changed for 6 or more hours...but have never lwaked...

Hsa anyone flooded their diaper to the point it was gonna leak? I havnt, at least in yhr sense of peeing alot. I have this big quart container water bottle that i fill up sometimes with warm bath water and pour it in my diaper. I only do this whn im running out of time and want to use up the diaper. It feels awesome, night wanna try.

I wear thick gauze diapers. I like the gauze because it doesn't feel wet and the bed stays dry. I am a heavy wetter and have flooded many diapers.

I flood mine all the time, but I always wait till it's damp alittle first, seems to work alot better. There's a funny thing about leaking with a diaper on, it doesn't give the same signature pattern that you pee'd yourself, so most assume you sat in something, just a bit of knowledge for the inhibited. Although if you wait long enough, it will run down the length of your pantleg, cure...simple spill something on you and excuse yourself..alot less embarressing to be sure. Done that quite a bit, better to be clumsy than detected..unless thats your thing. ;)

Hi guys,

I have flooded my diapers many times! Sometimes in bed and other timed in the middle of the day. At night I always make sure to put a bed pad under me, because even with extra thick diapers and plastic pants on I still tend to leak! If I feel that I am going to leak I try to make it to the shower where there is a drain so I don't leak out onto the carpet. It is an awesome feeling to flood your diapers and have them sag heavily on your bottom! :)

Have on several occassions leaked using both disp and cloth. Using cloth workes better but the pants have to really cover the diaper. Wasn't soaked last night but the cloth leaked due to the way I was laying and let out to much at a time, which doesn't work very well if laying down. Hate to be setting on the computer or my recliner and find I've leaked. Fortunately for me when I got my furniture years ago, I worked at the furniture store and coated every cloth item with fabric sealer. Sure has worked well.

I have had many a soaked diaper over the years... I hate changing during the day before my M gets home to change me. Seems the depends with two baby liners always start leaking around 4 pm when I'm home. When the M gets home usualy she takes me right in the bedroom and has to get out the changing pad for me to get on while she makes up a flannel diaper with 4 layers. And around 8 or so my diaper usually is dragging down realy low and we don't like the kids to get a view of my ah bare rear & drooping diaper, so she changes me before bed about then, and those diapers are always soaked to the point of saturation.

What I hate is when we are out on a trip or up in the mountains cuz usually the depends overnites leak and my pants get pretty wet sitting in the pickup and that does leave a spot quite large. I always have to take an extra pair of pants in my diaper bag when we go out cuz the disposibles just can't be relied on when your out for all day. For me even if I change 2-3 times...

Sounds like you need a better diaper.

I have had many a soaked diaper over the years... I hate changing during the day before my M gets home to change me. Seems the depends with two baby liners always start leaking around 4 pm when I'm home. When the M gets home usualy she takes me right in the bedroom and has to get out the changing pad for me to get on while she makes up a flannel diaper with 4 layers. And around 8 or so my diaper usually is dragging down realy low and we don't like the kids to get a view of my ah bare rear & drooping diaper, so she changes me before bed about then, and those diapers are always soaked to the point of saturation.

What I hate is when we are out on a trip or up in the mountains cuz usually the depends overnites leak and my pants get pretty wet sitting in the pickup and that does leave a spot quite large. I always have to take an extra pair of pants in my diaper bag when we go out cuz the disposibles just can't be relied on when your out for all day. For me even if I change 2-3 times...

Flooding my diapers to the point of leaking is one of the best thing about wearing diapers.

I enjoy wearing doubled diapers and will keep them on until they start to leak or become stinky from poo which ever comes first.

I always flood my diapers, the first couple times I wet. After years of dealing with lame-O Depends that can't handle my build-the-ark floods, I've learned how to "tinkle" even though I need to pee like a racehorse. But now that I'm in Abena's, I enjoy mindlessly losing control a couple times. After that, I hold back and "tinkle" for a few hours to finish it off. Nothing looks more babyish than a saggy, soaked diaper!

wv

I've leaked many, many times in some very embarrassing situations. I've found that shoulder bags are really great for covering up your wet bum. Also, it's pretty interesting that no one has ever said anything about my leaks.

I've tried triple nappies and insert pads, it's funny the amount of wee wee stays in these things hehe.

I can't remember fully, but I think I did around 7 or 8 full wettings and it still wasn't leaking... until the 9th one :P

Pouring warm water in your nappy is fun though, I've done that a few times.

Yes is sadly the answer to that one! on many occasions, resulting in severe embarrasment with wet seats and many car seats stained, it always happens when i go out for the day and think my nappy will take just "One more" wetting-it never does though! :badmood:

I usually go over the top in padding myself up with a maxi nappy and a cut in half small capacity nappy around my front where the wee always starts out.

Nightime is also a big problem as I usually drink a fair amount before bed as this allows me a good nights sleep without having to get up to NOT make it to the toilet.

I often go for a walk and find that the time has passed so rapidly that it has been a couple of hours and I have not got the right nappy on,as a result of this it gets very heavy and if I was to sit down it would probably burst big time, so its straight home and change quickly without sitting anywhere.

:lol:

I can normally flood a diaper.I try to not leak though, because that makes too much. The only down side is that I drink pop like a fish. So Im always peeing. I have found though, that I start with a tena super medium, over that I put an attends 10 large, and over that and assurance overnigts large, and that can hold me for about 6 or 7 hours, more than that, and im busting at the seams and i have pee running down my leg. The down side is that I love to feel like im wet. I dont like a dry diaper.

There was one occassion early on in my incontinence career when I mistakenly purchased the wrong Nappies :rolleyes: and ended up with the lightest absorbancy pants, I only found that out when I walked down to the shops and the bladder let go, virtually all of the wee went straight down to my shoes via my legs hardly pausing at the Nappy and of course the tell tale rivers running down the jeans also did not help :badmood:

It was a very long walk back home too- Squelch Squelch and it ruined my best shoes!

The other problem I sometimes encounter is that my bladder just does not bother telling me anything, by that I mean I get the urge to go and this can then immediately dissappear, then i'm in trouble as at a later time, either minutes or up to around an hour it will suddenly "Let go" that then is like Niagara falls in flood, so even the right absorbancy Nappy will not cope, fortunately this does not happen very often.