LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Baby Story From Curious!

curious

OK PPL Listen to this!!!!!!!!! TRUE STORY !!!!

Hubby and I go riding the motorcycle this evening right? And I say i wanna go to Dairy Queen and get a hot dog and then ice cream, Cause I love their pineapple sundaes. So we go riding then we go to DQ and I get a hotdog and fries. Well So i'm eating my fries and I drop one. And He says "Ok Im gonna feed ya!" So he did! It was cool! Well he fed me my fries anyways, and tried to feed me the hot dog but um yea I wore it so that didnt happen! Anyway when my hotdog was about half gone I was getting full. So I said, " I dont want anymore! Im ready for my icey cream!" He said "You have to finish ur hot dog first!" And I said " No daddy please!!!!!!!!!!" And he said, " You heard me!" And i thought to myself "wow this is fun" So this kept goin til my hot dog was gone! And I smiled real big and he said " oh ur such a baby" And I put a poutyface on and I said "NO ! Im not! " And he said with a giggle "yes u are and if u keep it up, youll be in a diaper, Princess!" And I said " No i wont either!" So anyways Sadly after all the fun, I was too full for my icey cream :o So he promised to take me back later since It was HIS FAULT I was too full! HEHE! OMG! It was so fun! IF he only knew the fun I was having! But the whole time I thought, " WOW I cant wait to get home to post this on DD!" Arent all of u happy that in all my fun, I thought of YOU!? Its cause I love you guys! well comment and tell me what u think! IT was a blast!

YAY! HUGGLES!

Curious ( or should I say "Lil Princess" )

:o hahaha good one girl...see the fact is you see us act out and play...and how much fun and sensitive we are :) Doing it you can't help but to want in on that good action. We all want to be cared for, its instilled in us as babies but society makes us give that up. We AB/DLs wont. We are the holdouts! I actually never thought about baby talk until January when I became a puter baby...and Curious I love talking baby, makes me feel nice. I sometimes have to catch myself now when I am in the "real" world so I don't raise eyebrows. I slip every once in awhile. My wife is getting to expect it more now that I wear 24/7 which is nice...my DL life is a nice way to come to terms with myself. I always needed more love than the other kids my Mom said. For real, I am finally understanding this after talking w/ fellow AB/DLs. Hum you may be a closet AB/DL ? Whatcha think about that :excl: Glad you had fun. :thumbsup:

Well as a concerned person, Mommy or Baby we love you here with us. And glad you got to feel what we feel. FYI with a diaper on though is even better :roflmao:

Love ya...Huggie :biker_h4h:

And NO he didnt see the site guys! If so I can ASSURE u that is NOT how he would have reacted. It would NOT have been pleasant! Plus last night I told him how I loved that time at DQ and stuff and he told me i was takin it too far so I think it was just a fluke. But still, it was fun. *shrugs*

Curious

Hubby and I go riding the motorcycle this evening right? And I say i wanna go to Dairy Queen and get a hot dog and then ice cream, Cause I love their pineapple sundaes. So we go riding then we go to DQ and I get a hotdog and fries. Well So i'm eating my fries and I drop one. And He says "Ok Im gonna feed ya!" So he did! It was cool! Well he fed me my fries anyways, and tried to feed me the hot dog but um yea I wore it so that didnt happen! Anyway when my hotdog was about half gone I was getting full. So I said, " I dont want anymore! Im ready for my icey cream!" He said "You have to finish ur hot dog first!" And I said " No daddy please!!!!!!!!!!" And he said, " You heard me!" And i thought to myself "wow this is fun" So this kept goin til my hot dog was gone! And I smiled real big and he said " oh ur such a baby" And I put a poutyface on and I said "NO ! Im not! " And he said with a giggle "yes u are and if u keep it up, youll be in a diaper, Princess!" And I said " No i wont either!" So anyways Sadly after all the fun, I was too full for my icey cream :o So he promised to take me back later since It was HIS FAULT I was too full! HEHE! OMG! It was so fun! IF he only knew the fun I was having! But the whole time I thought, " WOW I cant wait to get home to post this on DD!" Arent all of u happy that in all my fun, I thought of YOU!? Its cause I love you guys! well comment and tell me what u think! IT was a blast!

YAY! HUGGLES!

LOL

CURIOUS, the girl who has NO intrest in Diapers n stuff. Whos more so on her way then ME to becoming an AB. You have the Role play and you have the parent role play figure.

Missing a diaper?

MEH! LOL

Rhezz, im gonna chuckle in the sink

LOL

CURIOUS, the girl who has NO intrest in Diapers n stuff. Whos more so on her way then ME to becoming an AB. You have the Role play and you have the parent role play figure.

Missing a diaper?

MEH! LOL

Rhezz, im gonna chuckle in the sink

sounds like fun fun :biker_h4h::P

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Curioussssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thats a lovely little story.

I am glad you had so much fun.

You are part of the communnity whether or not you wear a diaper and it would be cute to have a little curious rinning around in the DD chat room. :)

AWwww that is soooo sweet hope to see little curious soon :)

You're adorable anyway....

Fancy not eating your icey cweam......I would still have to eat mine :D

heheheheheheehe

YAY! HUGGLES!

Curious, you held my hand when i needed it, wich i appreciate.

I know your little pice has had warm comments

made about it, however it sounds like were rubbing

off on you. And that would be a crime.......

if you turned into one of us then you wouldnt be

the curious weve come to know an love.......

Time to erase DD from the browser and run??????????

huggs Tj......

NO TJ darling i can assure u I AM NOT gonna become a baby! It was just kind of nice to have that special attention from my hubby! Ill still be the same curious who held ur hand and ill hold u hand the next time u need it tooo! Thats what curious does! Oh and im also NOT gonna delete dd from my browser and run! I dont wanna. take care and ty for ur sweet comments! huggles ya very tight TJ! curious is always here for u!

Curious

NO TJ darling i can assure u I AM NOT gonna become a baby! It was just kind of nice to have that special attention from my hubby! Ill still be the same curious who held ur hand and ill hold u hand the next time u need it tooo! Thats what curious does! Oh and im also NOT gonna delete dd from my browser and run! I dont wanna. take care and ty for ur sweet comments! huggles ya very tight TJ! curious is always here for u!

Curious

Curious, I loved your story and glad you rushed back to tell us. Playing like this in public & private is great between couples. My wife does it with me all the time. As far as becoming "one of us", some people forget that "Us" includes Non-baby type. As far as diapers, well my wife used to diaper "adults" in a home for a living. Diapers will always be a turn off for her. But babiing me in all the other ways is our little fun. We need Non-baby/Non-diapers members here. For one reason to help some of us know that we aren't as wierd as we think we are and that there our people who know and understand. :thumbsup:

Curious, I loved your story and glad you rushed back to tell us. Playing like this in public & private is great between couples. My wife does it with me all the time. As far as becoming "one of us", some people forget that "Us" includes Non-baby type. As far as diapers, well my wife used to diaper "adults" in a home for a living. Diapers will always be a turn off for her. But babiing me in all the other ways is our little fun. We need Non-baby/Non-diapers members here. For one reason to help some of us know that we aren't as wierd as we think we are and that there our people who know and understand. :thumbsup:

AWWWW BAYB,

ty for ur kind words... and yea like i said that special attention is what was really nice from my husband because hes a workaholic and barely has time to give me special attention but he tries. He's gettin better at it really. And yea I feel good about being here and being a non-baby type. Ive been able to help lots of babies here and be there for them when they needed me and thats what Im about. Its what i like to do. And I dont for one second think ab's or dl's are weird ppl. I think they are wonderful, caring, sweet, sensitive ppl who only need acceptance and love and just to be allowed to be who they are. Although ive met a few weird ones but it wasnt because of their diapers I can assure ya! :wink:Huggles and kissies!

Curious