LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Clearly do You Remember Your Childhood?

WakkoWannaBe

No I am not offended
The system was founded by Dr. Maria Montessori, I believe in 1898 I read the Handbook 46 years ago

I have no idea how they would group 2-1/2 yo, functioning at the sensory-motor state with 4-6 yo, but I was told even as far back in 1969 that the quality of specific Montessori installations varied widely. There was also TEACHING MONTESSORI IN THE HOME. The original Head Start was to use the Montessori method but that was nixed because the developers felt that this would give pupils of that program an unfair advantage

It does not make sense that they would put a child where he was not emotionally or socially fit to be since the experience was supposed to be enjoyable and emotionally rewarding at the appropriate age level. That would be counterproductive. Somebody must have been free-styling

I was telling my boyfriend this story yesterday when we're talking about weird things we did a a kid. When I was 3 I was playing at home on the slide. But it was hot so the plastic slide would not let me slide down smoothly. So I sat at the top of the slide and peed so the pee could

I remember back before I was enrolled in Montessori, my first memory I can reach back to and grab is being at Jasper Pulaski to view the sand hill cranes in the fall, but i was to busy chasing crickets to bother with the cranes.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty good snipits honestly. One story is pretty weird and crazy but one fond memory is I was playing in a park a couple towns away I ended up messing myself and my mom put a plastic backed Huggies on me and I rode home with a smug lookbin my face. I knew what I did. I just wanted to be back in diapers. 20yrs later I'm literally living right down the road. Wooden parks gone but memories stay.-_-

I remember my childhood very clearly, maybe well at least the feeling of it along with a bunch of key moments.

Most of it is like remembering being a whole different person, just more due to changing a lot as I "grew up"

I remember when I was about 4 yrs. old and my Aunt pinned me in diapers after she bathed me. I told her I didn't need diapers I wasn't a bed wetter. She refused to listen to me and diapered me anyway. I remember the next morning still wearing diapers through most of the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

My memories are very clear. I was late to potty train and even after I did I continued to wet the bed and pee and poop in my pants. My last change from mom was probably age 9. I kept wetting the bed until maybe 13 then after I stopped I started again soon after

• 2 weeks later...

I do remember a lot from my childhood. Most of it good memories, vacations,birthday parties, family visits....much of this is also from before I was 5. There were no dark or shameful memories. I grew up in a loving family. The diaper thing just grew out of vivid memories of wearing them or getting changed. Some people just don't remember those things that far back. I was very attuned to shiny things and sounds things made. Its

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My earliest clear memory is having my diaper changed in public on the meadow at SoCal Renaissance Pleasure Faire on Memorial Sunday of 1968. That was about 6 weeks before I turned 4.

From then on I have many vivid childhood memories, although I cannot always be sure of the dates.

I remember bits and pieces from as early as about 4,

For example.  I remember when I was 4 my friend Zach (yes, remember his name)  and I decided to try an experiment. We used to like to throw small pebbles at the laundry room window for the sound it made. One day I asked him if he thought a really big rock would do the same thing. So we excavated a big rock, got on either side of it and gave it the heave ho toward the window. We discovered several things, No it doesn't bounce off, and that those big rocks left really big dents in the washer (which our parents had to pay for), we were so grounded for that, luckily I was still in diapers so the spanking wasn't so bad, but the grounding sucked, which I don't remember, but my dads punishments were pretty much all the same, 1mo, no playing with friends (in this case, Zach) and no cartoons.

• 2 weeks later...

i can remember 3 occasions of my childhood #1 age 4,or 5 mother beat me for putting a diaper on to go out side & play ( use to pee my pants playing in the sandbox) #2 age 5 parents fighting getting divorced #3 age 5 dad moving out. not the kinds of thing you want to remember. 

When I was about 5, one of my aunts put my already curly hair into tight curls,  dressed me in a gown including training panties covered by a waterproof pantie(I was to not be able to use a bathroom for more than 2.5 hrs), and used me in a school play as a little child.  Something I will never forget!

Have many early memories most involving diapers/wetting.  Probably the earliest, remember being diapered at my grand folks place when I was no more than 26 months.  (They moved when I was 26 months.)  The strangest and perhaps most significant, beginning around age three on more than one occasion I clearly recall wetting my pants at the urging of an older sibling.  It was our secret, she handled the cleanup.

• 3 weeks later...