LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you had a meesy diaper on with NO changes

Guest ChoclateWafflez

Guest ChoclateWafflez

I am just wondering, because i wanna set a threshold to base off what i should do. And FYI...this is when i get diapers...i sill live with my parents (Im only 18 though, so yea).

Well I have very sensitive skin, so I when I do mess, I generally don't stay in it longer than 15 to 30 mins or else I really suffer the consequences. I think the longest I have ever spent in one though was probably about 2 hours. I accidentally fell asleep one afternoon after messing and woke up later once the diaper became too uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

So far I have found my skin is pretty tough. the longest I went in a diaper (with proper precautions of course in creams) was around 9 hours. This was due to me being half asleep and not wanting to head to the other end of the house where the potty was. Thankfully no one was in the house. and even with that long no rash!!

I have been super sick all day, and in my room. i had a stinky accident but couldn't change as my furnace and hot water tank where being replaced. about 6 hours before i was able to change, and it was pretty stinky, enough i think the worker thought i farted or something.

I don't think I ever go longer than about 20 minutes, at max. I personally just don't get the appeal of staying in one for so long...after the initial fun and relief wears off in the first 10 or so minutes, I'm ready to change.

• 2 weeks later...

I have gone before I went to bed and slept in it all night. A good 8-10 hours would be my max but I bet I could go longer if it wasn't for the fact that I had things to do during the day

• 2 weeks later...

Most frequently I change within about 15 minutes of making a mess, but like Deewet says above, on occasion I have deliberately messed when I know I won't be able to change within that time period. The other day, for example, I had a long walk home of about an hour, and I messed just I set off. By the time I'd got home I was barely aware of the mess (obviously I knew I had messed, but I had got used to the feeling), and so I didn't feel the need to change, especially as it was getting late and I knew I would be going to bed in a couple of hours and wanted to delay putting on a new diaper until then. So in other words I didn't change until about 3 hours after messing on that occasion, and there have been a few times when I have done something similar. There have, as other have mentioned, been the odd time when I have messed and then gone to sleep, so probably about 6 hours in total.

• 3 weeks later...

My longest was 3 days, I always had a fantasy of being locked in my plastic pants and being forced to use my diapers for everything. So on one Friday I posted the padlock key to myself, then put in six diapers and licked them on thinking I would get the keys back Monday morning- totally forgot it was a bank holiday so no post till tuesday! Smelly and sore but I loved the experience

• 2 weeks later...

Generally speaking I don't like being in a messy diaper just doing my daily stuff, and the only time I really mess my diaper is when it is a planned part of a play session. I like the desperation and buildup to the messing so they are usually assisted with fiber bulking and/or laxatives, causing a wet mess back there. Not really something you wanna sit in for very long. So the longest I've sat in one of these messy diapers is probably 30-40 minutes.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

About 8 hours if I deliberately sleep in it but mostly 10 to 15 minutes about 30 this morning. I often have smaller leaks that I'm not aware of strate away and I very seldom get a rash. Orthow I quit like getting them as it makes me feel little.