LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Etsy?

So I am new into cloth diapers. So far I only have two, one from Baby Pants and one from Leak Master. But I am looking around for some more, and I am looking for some with custom designs. I am wondering if anyone out there has had any luck with a seller on Etsy with good quality adult cloth diapers with custom designs.

Thanks for the different ideas benjamin. I checked both those places out and I really like the first site you have listed. They have a Star Wars design that looks pretty good. Sadly they are out of stock for my size. You see, I had a lot of problems finding a cloth diaper with a design that wasn't babyish. I'm not into the age regression, but at the same time I think it would be fun if my cloth diapers weren't just plain white. I ended up working with someone on etsy that is going to custom do a Mario type one for me. She was amazingly profession, and I can't wait to get her product. If done well I will make sure to spread the word.

• 4 weeks later...

I can account for dependeco! They are truly amazing diapers! She's fast and discreet and they're quality is top frikkin notch!