LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When I was at GirlTalk To, we had a custom that was celebrated around the world. The third Saturday of every month was "Hug your Dolly(s) Day". You do this at 10:00 AM local time, and that is tomorrow

Note to LG's: Do take this image and display it somewhere

dollyhug2.gif

dollyhug.gif

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This coming Saturday

• 5 weeks later...

This coming Satruday, Girls

Did we hug our dollies today? I did, all 10 of them

It grieves me to read that but it does explain your long absence. I hop you are better now

• 5 months later...

This coming Saturday; Girls

I do the same, so this has to be special. What I do is first kiss Dolly's tiara, then we touch tiars then I give her a big hug. How would you like to have to do that 10 times. Dolly Andrea, Dolly Lisa and Bride Dolly Cassandra each have their own dollies: Dolly Karen Andrea Lynne Christine, Dolly Kristin Lisa Michelle Christine and Dolly Bridget Cassandra Lynnette Christine

Next month, the dollies get a super treat

I hope not with a real rock

You are on a ROLL!

Do teddy bears count as a doll?

Mine helps me sleep by keeping me warm and making sure I don't pinch off the blood flow to my hands. Her softness is relaxing to me as well, and I like the feel of her diaper too. As such, I hug mine all night long.

There are things that are unique to dolls. as well as gender issues here

A doll is not necessariy just a squeeze toy, my dolls are hard-bodies and get their huggability from their shape as 'human" so there is a species match and dolls are girls, alike to the Little Girl whose doll she is. Calling a bear (even Yogi) a doll is like calling a truck a race car. This started several years ago at a specifically LG site. Beyond that, there is the "doll"/"dolly" matter

All of this fits in the proverb "When you let the cat in, does she leave her tail outside?"

There is a fuller explanation here

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=46025&hl=

Also you would be expected to display the HUG YOUR DOLLY DAY schedule on your porifle like Joanne_chan, Rachel Emily and I do

Why not start a "Bear Hug" forum in the Adult Kids forum?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The 2015 Hug Your Dolly Day Schedule is ready to be picked up at my profie

• Like 1

Two days to go...