LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having Someone Wipe Your Bottom

Just this past Sunday I had my very first enjoyment of having a like minded person wipe my bottom. He was quite receptive to my request and although I did feel quite shy about it all, I will admit that it was a most tender and very intimate moment of happiness and pleasure:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

I was the hospital in February-March and the Nurses were Just awesome every half hour they appeared and changed me without me even having to ring the bell and ask, they had two large bore IV'S lines running wide open into me the whole time I was there and each time they changed me they pretty much changed the whole bed because nothing was dry with that much fluid going in. I had never felt so cared for in my life. Although one of the Nurses I think new that even though I was a space cadet at the time during to the stroke she was my type because whenever she changed me the "flag" was always flying high, nothing was ever said about it but if it was just me and her up it went when somebody else was around it had diminished capacity shall we say.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I was a very late potty trainer and had many poopy accidents after that, so yes I had my bottom wiped many many times.Even when I managed to make it to the toilet, my mom would come in and wipe me (due to her feeling like I didnt do an adequate job of it). That happened until I was 8 or 9

My hubby changes me all the time, and I absolutely love when he wipes my bottom, on a hot day outside a cool wipe feels really good. I am more for being wiped then wiping over people

• 8 months later...

As a 24/7 wearer it something I always look forward to at somepoint during the day. Im so lucky to have a Daddy that keeps me in diapys and even willing to change me. Getting my messy bottom wiped feels so good. I like it when Daddy lays me down on my changing table, floor or in the car. He pulls my pants down and playfully teases me saying what a stinky butt I am and untapes me as I blush. I love that feeling as Daddy slowly slides

• 4 weeks later...

This is one of the things that I came to enjoy so much growing up and wish could happen again. I pooped my pants until almost 10 years old so I can keenly remember the changes by my mother and grandma. I enjoyed it most at grandmas and that's probably why I kept doing it so often. She always changed me in the playroom on a plastic mat. All my things were in there. She used Wet Ones wipes and I remember her pulling several out of the canister while I was lying on my back waiting to be changed. She would always call me sugar lol. "those are some messy britches sugar" She would hold my legs in the air and wipe me thoroughly then use a warm washcloth to finish it off :)

• 1 month later...
On 2017-5-31 at 6:00 PM, Kaliborio said:

I'm completely incontinent so yeah, there would have to be comfort going both ways for someone to change me at this point in my life.

I'll give you a holler next time I'm in Brisbane then :D

• Like 1