LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guys, are you an "Up" or a "Down?"

Hey guys, new here so this may have been asked before, but I've been wondering...

When you wear, is your "buddy" facing "up," or "down?"

Personally I am a "down"... only on rare occasion do I wear "up."

Always UP! If I need to pee, just pop a squat and make sure the pee soaks into the front of the diaper without leaking out the top. That way if my best buddy should awaken and need some attention (a frequent occurance) he will grow into a natural position for playtime! Whenever I make my diapers poopy this also keeps him away from that stinky mess back there! It's fun on the bum, but a bit of a bummer to get on the peepee.

Those pointing it up must have really small dicks, no offense...

and I always point it down, the natural way and even if it goes hard, it wont reach it fullest potential cause it wont be able to stretch and no, its not painful at all

• Like 1

They always say that when diapering a boy, to point the penis down so as to direct pee into the front bottom part of the diaper to avoid leaks. Now the problem occurs when us boys are a little older and get erections. I keep my penis pointed down whenever possible. If I do get erect. It is just a simple adjustment I make and once the erection is taken care of

• Like 1

i have no problems keeping it pointed up, if i even try to maneuver my little guy into a downward position, he will stand at attention for a long time so i dont bother anymore, i cant sleep with a diaper on so im only wearing while sitting down, the only times i have ever leaked while peeing was when i forced myself to pee when i first started wearing adult diapers. If i do manage to lay down for a few minutes, i choose not to force myself to pee as that will always result in an over the top streamleak.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems everyone who's an up also states/implies they are too big for it to be comfortable and still pointing down. Am I wrong?

I wonder if it would help to say how long you are down there too. We would need the ground rule for no jokes or making fun of anyone regarding their size though? Also, no exaggerating please.

I'll go first. I definitely Point it up, and I'm about 6.5 inches long when aroused.

• 2 weeks later...