LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed & Breakfast for Bedwetters

Topsy0400

As one who regularly travels and doesn't like having to explain to hotels or B&B's that I need a plastic sheet, wouldn't it be nice to have a list of establishments that welcome bedwetters.

Their beds would be well protected, they wouldn't mind you disposing of your nappies/diapers and you would be made to feel at home.

Maybe there are some people who use this forum with bed and breakfast establishments! I live in hope.

Off the top of my head I can list a few hotels that were readily accommodating in that they put protection on my bed when I asked for it:

* Raddisson in Galway, Ireland

* Marriott in Bochum, Germany

* Dreams in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Is that the kind of list you have in mind?

I think there is a difference between hotels just reluctantly putting a plastic sheet on your bed (and probably joking about it behind your back) and actually saying we welcome bedwetters and will do everything to help.

• 6 months later...

I am an adult bedwetter and have travelled widely despite seldom being dry at night. I find that cheaper motels don't really care whether you wet the bed. I have stayed in several where the matterases were already badly stained. B&B establishments usually protect their beds. I have stayed in several Inns where the protection was obvious with noisy plastic covers on the beds. Over the years there have been times when I have wet the bed but nothing was ever said. One place I stayed in the US the maid simply changed the sheet and left the still damp matteras. I usually try and take my own protection when travelling in the UK.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/6/2015, 1:28:27, stevewet said:

When travelling at home in the UK I do but when abroad I tend to rely on the place I am staying. During my last trip to the US I wet several beds and nothing was said. Most better hotels and motels have some form of protection on their beds but I found the low end ones do not. From the state of some of the

• 10 months later...
On 01/02/2014 at 10:41 AM, Topsy0400 said:

As one who regularly travels and doesn't like having to explain to hotels or B&B's that I need a plastic sheet, wouldn't it be nice to have a list of establishments that welcome bedwetters.

Their beds would be well protected, they wouldn't mind you disposing of your nappies/diapers and you would be made to feel at home.

Maybe there are some people who use this forum with bed and breakfast establishments! I live in hope.

On 23/10/2016 at 2:16 AM, stevewet said:

Do you want them to advertise the fact they welcome bedwetters or maybe they should have secret sign.

Well maybe we could have somewhere on this forum where people could advertise if they were willing to have a bedwetter stay on a B&B basis.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Topsy0400 said:

Well maybe we could have somewhere on this forum where people could advertise if they were willing to have a bedwetter stay on a B&B basis.

Maybe they could have a secret sign or special logo.

It would be good if when you are looking for a B&B in a chosen place they had a little secret sign on their ad or web site etc to say they welcome bedwetters so you could book in there knowing if you did wet the bed it would not be a problem.