LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Sizing Issues

I agree with froggy. Different brands do fit differently and in my experience the sizes sometimes change depending on the brand. For some brands I'm a large for some I'm a medium.

I am only going by your mention of Pullups and am also assuming you mean the actual brand not just a version of adult ones. I take it you are a smaller framed girl :) You would have to tell us more of how the small actually taped up? Did it barely reach and you had to stretch it a bit for the tapes to reach the front? You have to be real careful that you don't contaminate the sticky surface of not only the tape but the area it will contact. Powder and any cremes or oils will seriously disable the tape. Even so much as just touching the tape on the adhesive side with your fingers will greatly degrade its effectiveness. There is a possibility that with this cold snap, that the diapers had become frozen during transit, which in itself could have decreased the tape adhesive too. You will note that the Moli's have a double tape system with the blue being the primary tape and the upper white one the refasten one. Make sure you use the blue one first. While the white one works on the plastic for me, it seems to like to be on the blue better if you refasten them so getting a even fit side to side is really important I have found with Molicares. Hopefully your not in between sizes, but some diapers run small so perhaps another brand in a medium would suit your frame better :)

Winter Sparkles I learned by the makers of tranquility that they design the diapers to cover your belly button for proper fit I always wore mediums cause they were easier to conseal. But now I wear size large which are a bit big cause I amat the bottom of the sizing list. And Tranquility said ideally because of my weight they reccommend xl but they are way to big on me. Just some things I learned when I became IC(incontinent) when diaper seaching and all the manufactures I talked to reccommended xl cause of my weight which is weird cause the xl is way to big and I would be swimming in them.

Attends no Longer makes a small that is plastic backed, they went to the cloth like breathable. You may luck out and find some old stock on Ebay, but if you can't wear Molicare small, then you couldn't wear Attends small either as they are about a inch smaller either side, and they literally Suck as a diaper. One good wet and you have to change. Or risk press out and the dreaded double moons on your rear. :)

Actually this is what causes alot of fitting problems. Most generally on the females, the waist is not the deciding factor, but instead the hip measurement should be taken as the measurement. Which due to Gods great design with the curves and the ah..hem... Rear, is much larger than the waist. Just Say'n. :)