LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

L L Medico 7 Mil Snap-on Plastic Panties

The end of production of Comco panties has left a market void. Comco was a very popular panty in both pulll on and snap-on. Reently I reviewd the Gary LeakMaster from Adult Cloth Diaper. Since L.L. Medico has a presence at Daily Dipaers. It seems that they would be the logical choice to replace Comco. L.L. Medico now wishes to see if they can fill that void and asked me to do one of my classic reviews to which I agreed, wanting to see it filled in myself. I am reviewing both the snap-on and pull-on regular cut L.L. Medico panties in 007 milky white plastic, which is the same as LeakMaster uses and very similar to the Comco material. They also come in other kinds of plastic and Polyurathane but I am confining myself to the Comco clones since that is the target market here. What goes for the pull-on pretty much goes for the snap-on. The ones I amusing are the X-Large since it is in the mid-range of the ones that would fit me, Small to 5X-Large. For myself, I would choose 2X Large or higher. Even 5X Large would not be out of the question at all

https://www.llmedico.com/gary-snap-on-plastic-pants/

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

• Like 1

I do not know whe print panties came out, I never saw them before about 55 years ago and I have never seen them in use or even in any homes

Thanks for the wonderful review Christine! We are so happy that you have found a comparable (or even better) replacement for the Comco's you all so much enjoyed. We will be ordering these to keep in stock so that they will ship out just as quickly as all our other items we hold in stock. We will be adding the Milky White 7 mil option to both our Gary Snap-On and Pull-on product pages in the next few days but please be aware that if you order in the next few weeks, there will be a delay in shipping due to us just now ordering them for stock this week.

Just to update everyone, we placed an order with Gary today for the 7 mil Milky White Snap-On's and they should arrive in 4 weeks and will ship then. They will be available for order on our website in the meantime, but will not ship out till they arrive from the manufacturer.

• 3 years later...

UPDATE: I got a large order a few months after the review and have had no problems in 3 years. I am re-evaluating my rating to a 10. I use the "DPF combo" rubber over plastic with the L L Medico changed with the diaper and Babykins rubber under my babydoll or other panty that is part of my mode of dress