LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila chuckled a bit. "I have been wondering why you can't control your bladder and bowels lately." She said as she looked at the box of formula. "Oh I see. So it is the formula. Well sweetheart. Let's do without the formula until you've realized when u need to go and use the diaper on your own will."

"Yeah it was really relaxing." Tony looked to what would be his new nursery. "We need to finish the carpet before it gets to late." A part of him was still focused on playing with the left over paint. It was at this time he give into telling Lila his problem. "Lila honey I don't want to scare you, but since we started this I've felt weird wants and needs cropping to the surface. I find myself really wanting to play with the left over paint." He said in a shaken state.

Tony smiled and started with covering his hands in paint. By the end of his little playtime he was left on the floor covered in paint from head to toe. There was a large area in the old carpet that was now painted blue. He got up and tried to touch Lila with his piant covered hands. "Give me a hug mommy"