LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max had been sleeping with his sister and the twins. It was one of the few times he would sleep without his mommy or mema.

Tony and Lila were sleeping in their room in their parents house. They were there for their usual monthly visit.

"Hey honey" Tony said as he woke up from his wife's kiss.

Max was mostly trained, but was most in pull ups to keep him from crying.

Zack was holding on to Skye, but when she left he woke up.

"Morning, babe." Lila said and smiled happily.

Lila kept Max in diapers at night when cause he still wet quite a fair bit. If he got really upset about his pull ups during the day then she'd give him diapers.

Zoey woke up and yawned a little as she rubbed her eyes. She saw her brother had woken up and hugged him. "Zacky!" She said

"How about a little morning delight?" Tony asked Lila.

Zack hugged his sister back.

Max was of course the last of the children to wake up. He was still asleep in their bed.

Lila chuckled. "Perhaps just quick make-out session." She said as she started to kiss Tony passionately.

Skye as usual had only grown more energetic as she barged in her parents room. "Morning Mommy and Daddy!" She said as she jumped on their bed.

Tony took what he could get. He kissed Lila passionately holding her close. Tony broke away from Lila. He saw his daughter and took her into his arms. "How's daddy's little angel?"

Zack nuzzled into his sister for a minute. Every once in a while they would cuddle each other for comfort.

Chris woke up. "It's weird not having Zack in bed with us"

Lila sighed as she pulled away but smiled as she kissed Skye's cheek.

Skye giggled as she enjoyed her parents attention.

Zoey cooed and babbled at him and then kissed his cheek.

Lauren chuckled. "And Zoey too. Cause wherever Zack goes, she has to be there too."

Zoey took Zack to see their parents. "Mommy! Daddy! Mow'ning!" She cooed

Lila decided to go to see her baby boy. She smiled as she sat by him and softly stroked his hair. She then leaned in and sniffed him a little and nuzzled him a little. He still smelled like a baby to her.

Zack went to his mommy.

Chris took Zoey and held her close. "Hi my little angel"

While Lila was with Max she would hear the sound of her newest baby boy, Anakin. Lila achieved talking Tony into having another child. Ani was currently with Jason and Mary. He was much a balance between Lila and Tony. He would sleep like Tony and Max, but was more independent like his sister. Anakin's name came of course from Star Wars. It was part of the agreement between Lila and Tony. Anakin was currently only a few months.

Lauren gently picked him up as she kissed his cheeks. "Good morning, my little darlings."

Zoey kissed her Daddy's cheek and smiled up at him.

Lila had taken Max in her arms as she cradled him and kissed his head when she heard her new baby. "Oh. Seems like Anakin's awake."

Mary had gotten up to help take care of Anakin as she warmed up a bottle of Lila's milk and then started to feed him. "Okay, here we are my little one." She cooed and looked at Jason. "I still can't believe Lila and Tony have a 3rd child now." She said

Zack giggled as he cuddled into his mommy.

"Hungry honey?" Chris asked his little one.

Max began to wake up. "Hi mommy" He cooed lovingly. He was sopping wet.

Ani suckled greedily at his bottle.

"My mommy" Zack cooed lovingly.

Chris smiled as he took her to the kitchen. He made some eggs and bacon for the family. He cut some up for Zoey and started feeding her.

Max smiled to his mommy. "I love you mommy"

Tony went to the kitchen with Skye.

Ani finished his meal quickly later. He buried his face back into his mema.

"Oh Zack. You are so sweet." Lauren said as she kissed him and brought him downstairs as well.

Zoey ate the food her Daddy fed her.

"I love you too, Max." Lila got Max in some pull ups. "Now let's go check on your brother." She said as she took his hand and went to Mary and Jason's. "Good morning, my little Anakin." Lila said as she kissed her new baby softly and smiled.

"Hungie" Zack cooed.

Chris smiled to Zoey. "Is it good baby girl?"

Max nuzzled into his mommy's side. Once his mommy had Ani in her arms he went to his mema.

Anakin cooed softly in his sleep.

Lauren began feeding Zack the food Chris had made.

Zoey nodded. "It yummy.." She said and then she saw her Grandad Luke. She was similar to Skye who was attached to Jason. "An'Dad!" She said happily to Luke.

Mary took Max into her embrace and smiled as she kissed his cheek.

Lila softly nuzzled him. "Wakey wakey, my little Anakin." She cooed as she looked down at her youngest.

Zack happily ate his food.

Luke chuckled as he took Zoey in his arms. "Hi precious"

Max nuzzled into his mema's embrace. He was feeling a little left out by his mommy.

Anakin's eyes started to open. He cooed softly as he looked into his mommy's eyes.

"You're such a sweetheart" Luke cooed to Zoey.

Max smiled weakly to his mema.

Jason sighed as he knew this reaction. The twins were much the same way when Thea came along and Tony only made it worse.

Ani wet himself and started crying lightly.

"Mwe wov you, An'Dad." Zoey said as she rested against him.

"Awww Maxie. My sweet little Max.." Mary said as she snuggled him closely and gave him some kisses.

Lila chuckled a little. "Did you make pee-pees, Anakin?" She cooed and checked him. "Mmhm, you did." Lila went to the bedroom to change him.

"I love you too sweetie" Luke cooed to Zoey.

Max smile grew bigger from his mema's affection.

Jason rubbed Max's back trying to help coax Max back into a happier state.

Ani continued to cry.